• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

I've seen someone use AV Blissey. With Body Slam. But his other pokes and the chat suggest he was just a troll, not someone who expected to win.

OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. wellan20 - Pokémon Showdown

In a Scaldfest I burnt the guy three times, while he only burnt me once
He got salty and forfeited
However, the context of the situation prevents me from understanding the reasoning behind the forfeit, as the wincon for both of us was preserving some PP and/or critting the opponent twice in a row

Rotom-Gardevoir sweep. You can see that I forgot to get Rotom to use Blizzard on the first turn.

SQSW-WWWW-WWW9-VKR3

Does anyone know the reason behind these two battle forfeits? The way I battle is trying to take advantage of my Pokemon's type/attacks over the other Pokemon and try to take them out with a strategy.
AZ3G-WWWW-WWW9-VL4C
4Z9G-WWWW-WWW9-VLCF

Rotom-Gardevoir sweep. You can see that I forgot to get Rotom to use Blizzard on the first turn.

SQSW-WWWW-WWW9-VKR3

Does anyone know the reason behind these two battle forfeits? The way I battle is trying to take advantage of my Pokemon's type/attacks over the other Pokemon and try to take them out with a strategy.
AZ3G-WWWW-WWW9-VL4C
4Z9G-WWWW-WWW9-VLCF

Because people are assholes. My first battle testing a team for the Halloween Party Battle Spot my Scarf Gengar outsped my opponents M-Gengar and he rage quit.

I decided to change my first team on Pokemon Showdown moves a bit and tested it out. I started having a losing steak and faced the same times I faced earlier and thought that I was going to lose. Instead Roserade dodged most attacks aimed at it, leached seeded the other Pokemon, and take out some big threats. Talonflame was in battle first, but I put her aside for later (which is a good move and a bad move at the same time since I had two other Pokemon weak to bug, whoops). At the end, Gangar was already leach seeded, I ended up spamming Gigadrain until the final turn, Roserade was put to sleep and since Gangar was already weak, leach seed finished it off.

Battle Spot Doubles replay: AGSoldier vs. Kirby4ever - Pokémon Showdown

Yeah, I don't remember all numbers I want to remember, sadly :D

On an unrelated note:
Tailwind CharizardY was a thing once
Now it's not
However, as it has unresisted coverage (Fire-Grass-Dragon-Fighting) and gargantuan SpAtk, it greatly enjoys Tailwind support
So I did exactly that
I wreck things whenever I don't make stupid mistakes

OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. ojb - Pokémon Showdown

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom