• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

I thought a bit, and decided that we may put it here
GB, BAG, and myself are participating in a tournament on Smogon, and I decided that I will post my matches here

OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. Leer - Pokémon Showdown

This is the first match, and in this match I faced a team with a sub+CM Keldeo (which I haven't seen for months before this match, it's all Specs-Specs-Specs) and scarfed Cube, which could both 6-0 me
But me figuring out that the Kyurem-B may be scarfed early enough and a lucky flinch saved my ass :D

Kids, this is why you should always prepare for stall in the teambuilder. You get entertaining matches like this one when you do. (Yes, this gengar is practically deadweight versus offense. No, it doesn't hinder my team.)

OU replay: foda guy vs. LT6A Anybody - Pokémon Showdown

Literally 5 minutes later I have this match. My opponent is using a version of my main team that he suggested in my RMT, while I'm using a revised version of the exact same team. Hilarity ensues when we both recognize this.

OU replay: JY Test#2 vs. LT6A Anybody - Pokémon Showdown

Last edited:
...phew. :dizzy:

And this, my friends, is why you should never give up, even when you know you're beat:

3FXG-WWWW-WWWA-DSL2

The match ends in a full-on stall-war between my Mega Venusaur and his Mega Aggron. :scared:

He's running RestTalk with Iron Head and Earthquake. I'm running Leech Seed / Synthesis / Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb. After Seeding him I only had one attack I could hit him with, and Rest was going to give him WAY more PP than Synthesis was giving me. When I was down to one PP left for Giga Drain I faked running out and started spamming (useless) Sludge Bomb until that was out, then (useless) Leech Seed until that was out, then (mostly useless) Synthesis until that was out, then surprised him with my last Giga Drain and pulled out the win! (With less than two minutes left on the clock)

Sure, I could have just run down the last two minutes on the clock then hit Synthesis, but this was more satisfying (albeit also nerve-wracking).

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom