• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

Probably back to blue. As a kid my eyes were blue but as I grew up they became green.

Brown eyes are so ugly and plain. I'd love to have anything but brown, though light blue would be my top choice. Or, if I can go crazy and go for unnatural colors, I'd go for red.

My eyes have this brown green hazel to them but if I could change them I'd totally change them to green. I've always wanted green eyes. If my hair wasn't brown I wouldn't mind having brown eyes but mehh.

I've always wanted green eyes. But honestly anything except brown I'd be happy with aha.

~New question time~

What do you want to accomplish this week?

Have you set any goals? Something new you're starting to try?

I have two essays I need to write by the end of next week, so I want to have the majority of them finished by the end of this week :3 But aside from that, I want to get back into actually doing some form of exercise so I can de-stress about life.

also a reminder: anyone can make suggestions for new questions! If you have something you think would be a cool question to ask, go ahead and mention it :D

On studies, nothing too major, just attend the week's classes and take notes. Thankfully it's a somewhat light period of the semester.
I'd also like to lose some more weight.

As for gaming:
In the main series games, meet all the daily objectives and handle this week's BulbaTradeWednesday.
In Pokemon GO, meet all the daily objectives (including catching some nice Raid Lugia), power up a single Tyranitar (to counter said Lugia) and prepare for Saturday's EX Raid and Sunday's Community Day.

In terms of studies, I want to make sure that my EPQ (mini-dissertation) is reviewed by my teacher and I would like to finish the first draft for my EPQ presentation. I also want to write my revision notes for History.

Well, the main thing I wanted to accomplish this week I did before the question went up, namely beating the Kirby Star Allies story. I don't really have anything else in mind at the moment to complete this week. Maybe 100% another kingdom or 2 in SMO but that's about it.

Hm for this week the goal is to finish at least one game and watch a plethora of horror movies so I can talk about them with my friend who loves them.

1. Get some mind-wipingly brilliant ideas for writing, thus creating a visual story of such emotional proportions that it would make Samuel L. Jackson excuse himself discreetly and go cry in the bathroom for about, I dunno, twenty minutes. Failing that, something that would make him laugh.

2. Get some sun before a cloudy bastard see's fit to extinguish it's bronzing glory. (GRAAGH)

3. Draw something of complexity and merit.

4. Meet somebody half-way decent who makes me genuinely excited to talk to them but does not distract me from writing.

I'm a very ambitious person.

Complete a set of Incineroar x Midnight Lycanroc pics and upload them here thusly.

Finish, or at least delve deep into, my next chapter in my book.

Play Sonic Mania and obtain all seven Chaos Emeralds and actually get the good ending, despite never being able to find Special Stages. (I only played it once so far, gimme a break.)

Train my bulldog puppy to be more obedient and/or less destructive. I'll need to bring in some treats for her as incentive.

Finish IV breeding for a Sucker Punch Steadfast! Rockruff.

I don't have much planned for this week since I took the week off this week. I guess the only thing I want to achieve this week is to make sure I have enough rest for the next few weeks before my next break. ^^;

~New question who dis~

If you could gain a useless skill, what would it be?

That's a hard question for me because most skills I want them to be useful. The only skill I could think of I want that is useless is solving a Rubik's Cube.

Back
Top Bottom