• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Compilation Series: Pocket Monsters Anime Premier 10

I'm going to be a jerk here, but why does Kanata Hongo gets to choose? I thought these were going to be chosen by actual prominent people related to the franchise LOL
You're experiencing the Mandela Effect, friend.

DETZLcVVYAAB0gI.jpg

I knew that I can trust her.
So the next episode will be all about Dawn's Piplup evolving which later she used an everstone to prevent the evolution. First we get an Ash episode about the beginning of his trainer career, second about Butterfree releasing, third all about Lucario's Mega Evolution with Korrina around, and now Piplup episode.

Fackin hell.

If they somehow shoe giza-mimi Pichu into this, I'm officially out.

I suppose that if Cross's VA gets to choose an episode, it will be Charmander – The Stray Pokemon or some older episode involving a Fire-type Pokemon.

The episode is "Pikachu's Goodbye".
This is the 5th one to top 10? Maybe the next one will be the first appearance of Nurse Joy and Team Rocket Trio? Or AG series one? Or a Blissey episode from Johto series? Only five episodes remain to be chose. They have to choose them wisely. Unlike Butterfree episode, this episode will not be remastered and have the same quality like they use it for the kids station TV reruns.

Last edited:
Episode 6 will be chosen by none other than Shoko Nakagawa.

$20 it will be a Serena episode. Probably XY060.

And the sixth episode is "Charizard's Burning Ambitions".

Well then.

This all but confirms that 'twenty' years basically means 'tie in with movie and only movie'. -_-

Thought for sure she would choose a Serena episode.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever get any AG or BW episode.

The seventh episode will be chosen by Ikue Ohtani.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom