• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Completed] LF: DLC Scarlet Exclusive Paradox Pokémon

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
I am currently looking for the following Pokémon:

• Gouging Fire
  • Raging Bolt

In return, I am willing to trade Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I also have plenty of other legendary/mythical Pokémon or even shiny Pokémon if you prefer to trade for those. Let me know if you're interested and what you're seeking for in return.

Last edited:
I have both Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt. I don't know if you would like to touch trade or just regular trade, but I could use Iron Crown and Iron Boulder for Pokedex completion.

I have both Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt. I don't know if you would like to touch trade or just regular trade, but I could use Iron Crown and Iron Boulder for Pokedex completion.
Hey, I am currently looking for a permanent trade in order to keep them in the 'living dex' I have in Pokémon HOME. Were you looking for the same kind of trade?

@SUP3RN0VA You can have them if you want. I don't have Pokemon Home right now, and I don't intend to complete a living Pokedex on Home. I am fine giving them to you as long as I can get Iron Crown and Iron Boulder.

If we are interested in doing that, the only other question is would you want Iron Crown and Boulder back?

If we are interested in doing that, the only other question is would you want Iron Crown and Boulder back?
We can play for keeps, as I myself am looking for a Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire to keep anyway, and I can always get another Iron Boulder and Iron Crown by starting a new save file.

So I'll give you the Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I'll take your Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire, if you're fine with that.

We can play for keeps, as I myself am looking for a Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire to keep anyway, and I can always get another Iron Boulder and Iron Crown by starting a new save file.

So I'll give you the Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I'll take your Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire, if you're fine with that.
Fair enough. If I ever decide to do a living dex or at least, just get them again, I can always restart for Fire and Bolt. I am fine with the trade if you are then.

Fair enough. If I ever decide to do a living dex or at least, just get them again, I can always restart for Fire and Bolt. I am fine with the trade if you are then.
Sounds good to me. Do you want to trade now, or does another time suit you better?

I am good to do it right now.
Perfect. I'm just moving the Pokémon from HOME into my game now.

Also, I think you were the one I was talking to a while ago about a touch trade for Miraidon. I had gotten busy and forgotten that up to now. Do you still need to register a Miraidon to your dex? If so, I can touch trade my Miraidon for your Pokédex registration then trade back?

I'm fine with the Miraidon touch trade if you are interested in that as well.
Perfect. I'll let you come up with a link code as I get myself organised.

I'll trade you for the Paradox Pokémon first, then I'll touch trade you the Miraidon.

Back
Top Bottom