• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Completed] LF: Last few Pokémon for Paldean Pokédex

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
EDIT: Pokédex completed.

I am currently looking for these Pokemon:
- Armourouge
- Palafin
- Koraidon.

For the Koraidon, I am willing to trade a Miraidon, or other legendary/mythical Pokémon you may need if I have them available. Let me know what you are looking for in return and we'll work out a trade.

Last edited:
I am currently looking for these Pokemon:
- Armourouge
- Palafin
- Koraidon.​

For the Koraidon, I am willing to trade a Miraidon, or other legendary/mythical Pokémon you may need if I have them available. Let me know what you are looking for in return and we'll work out a trade.
I would be willing to trade my Koraidon for Miraidon if only so I can get its Pokedex entry. I don't know if you would want to trade them back afterwards, but we can discuss that later.

I would be willing to trade my Koraidon for Miraidon if only so I can get its Pokedex entry. I don't know if you would want to trade them back afterwards, but we can discuss that later.
Thank you for your offer. I prefer to find a Koraidon permanently to keep for my living dex collection, but I am willing to do a touch trade (trade/tradeback) for the Pokédex entry so that the Pokédex is atleast complete.

I am currently at work until 9pm Central Time. I would be fine with touch trading, just to get the Dex entry if you are still interested.

I am currently at work until 9pm Central Time. I would be fine with touch trading, just to get the Dex entry if you are still interested.
Aplogies for the late response. I managed to get a Koraidon, however if you need to touch trade a Miraidon for your dex entry, let me know and I can do that for you.

Back
Top Bottom