• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Completed] LF: Spinda (for BDSP)

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
I am currently seeking a Spinda to complete the Brilliant Diamond Pokédex, after finally getting around to completing the Pokedex and realising how annoying it's going to be waiting for a Spinda swarm to show up.

Let me know if there's anything you'd want in return. I'm willing to trade a shiny Pokémon for it.

I am currently seeking a Spinda to complete the Brilliant Diamond Pokédex, after finally getting around to completing the Pokedex and realising how annoying it's going to be waiting for a Spinda swarm to show up.

Let me know if there's anything you'd want in return. I'm willing to trade a shiny Pokémon for it.

I can breed you a Spinda. Though it'll have to wait until later as I have errands to run today. In exchange you can give me pretty much anything, as I don't need anything (at least in this file). Send me a conversation so we can talk trade. Talk then

Hello guys, may I get a touch trade Spinda too please? It's the last mon I need too to complete my dex), I'd be eternally grateful for who helped me to get a Spinda in my shining pearl

Back
Top Bottom