• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

SwSh (Completed!) Looking for Marshadow

Angry little Pidgey
Reaction score
Not sure I like my chances with this one, but I'm looking for the mythical Pokemon Marshadow. I am on Generation 8.

Mythical Pokemon I can offer in return are:
Victini (not a V-Create one)
Magearna
Genesect
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Zeraora
(shiny)

Can also offer shiny Zygarde, Tapu Koko, Solgaleo, Darumaka, Pichu, Eevee or Beldum. Not really an equal trade though.

(I also have spares of Hoopa, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy and Meloetta but frustratingly I don't think I can offer them as I can't trade them under current conditions? I might be wrong about that but I don't think Home will allow it and they can't be transferred to Sword/Shield. If I could, I'd be looking for a Volcanion as well.)

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
I will give you both Marshadow and Volcanion for the shiny Zygarde. Whay do you say?

Angry little Pidgey
Reaction score
That's more than generous, and I'd definitely want to give you something else in return as well. I didn't think Volcanion was possible to trade in Gen 8/Home, though?

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
It is programmed in the game so it can be traded.
If you really want to give me something else I guess the eevee would do

Angry little Pidgey
Reaction score
My mistake, I thought Volcanion wasn't programmed into Sword/Shield. I'll happily send Eevee and Zygarde over to my Shield game to trade to you.

EDIT: All done! Thank you so much!!

Last edited: