• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: [Completed] This may be unrealistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikuhitsu

Reaction score
... but I might as well try, right?;)

UPDATE: Trade is done.

I'm looking for Mew and Celebi (preferably legit ones [as in no hacks or clones], but I may be willing to compromise on that, since I'm aware that the exchange is rather unreasonable otherwise)

What I can offer (here comes the disappointing part:notworthy:):
  • Mawile
    • L:21, Female, Bold, Hyper Cutter
    • L:1, Male, Calm, Hyper Cutter
    • L:1, Male, Mild, Intimidate
  • Unown
    • L:38, Docile, Levitate, Form A
    • L:36, Modest, Levitate, Form N
    • L:38, Impish, Levitate, Form C
  • Ditto
    • L:38, Quirky, Limber
  • Froakie (Japanese)
    • L:1, Male, Rash, Torrent
  • Eeevee
    • L:1, Male, Jolly, Adaptability
    • L:1, Male, Timid, Anticipation
    • L:1, Male, Brave, Anticipation
    • L:1, Male, Calm, Anticipation
  • Kabuto
    • L:20, Male, Serious, Swift Swim
  • Charmander (Japanese)
    • L:10, Male, Naughty, Blaze
  • Mewtwo (Japanese)
    • L:100, Relaxed, Pressure

Last edited:
I have them. The Mew though is of previous generation and I got it through a trade actually, that means it is pretty legit (One can't trade illegal or not released shiny pokemon I believe). I also have an event Celebi.

Sounds good to me, as long as your willing to put up with the stuff in my offers. For friend code see profile, timezone is CEST (GMT+2). Feel free to contact me for coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom