• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

Pokedex Filler
Reaction score
With Gen VII coming out recently and the PokeBank update coming up in January I figured it was about time that I filled out the missing links in my lineup. As of now I'm missing Ho-Oh, Uxie, Palkia, and Diancie, and in exchange I have 20th Anniversary Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, and two Genesects (one redeemed and the other as a code). I must ask that anything offered to me be legitimate, as I have a disposition against hacked Pokemon. Thanks in advance ^-^

Gone...
Reaction score
I am interested in your Genesect, for my Uxie? It's gen VI, so I don't know if that's OK? Or do you want it from gen VII?

Pokedex Filler
Reaction score
Gen VI is optimal, and that works. I'd prefer to trade the unredeemed one first if that's okay.

Gone...
Reaction score
Fine with me, do you have a good trade time? I'm open on all weekends, does Saturday work?
FC is 0276 - 1339 - 1153.