• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

Zetrix969

Pokedex Filler
Reaction score
With Gen VII coming out recently and the PokeBank update coming up in January I figured it was about time that I filled out the missing links in my lineup. As of now I'm missing Ho-Oh, Uxie, Palkia, and Diancie, and in exchange I have 20th Anniversary Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, and two Genesects (one redeemed and the other as a code). I must ask that anything offered to me be legitimate, as I have a disposition against hacked Pokemon. Thanks in advance ^-^

I am interested in your Genesect, for my Uxie? It's gen VI, so I don't know if that's OK? Or do you want it from gen VII?

Gen VI is optimal, and that works. I'd prefer to trade the unredeemed one first if that's okay.

Fine with me, do you have a good trade time? I'm open on all weekends, does Saturday work?
FC is 0276 - 1339 - 1153.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom