• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Completing the Dex

Nowhere Girl

Reaction score
I'm trying to complete the entire Pokédex before X and Y come out. I've caught virtually everything in the game, but there are still a few eluding me.

Here are all the Pokémon I need. Note that if I've listed an entire family, I don't mind which evolution I get.

GEN I: COMPLETE! :)

GEN II
Raikou
Ho-Oh

GEN III
Registeel
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza

GEN IV
Dialga
Palkia
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

GEN V: COMPLETE! :)

Clones are okay. Hacks are not!

Offering: Anything that isn't on this list. I have all of the starters. The Pokémon you'll be getting will be UT lvl 1 unless you specify otherwise. I can train them or get them to a particular evolution if you like. I can also get you Pokérus.

Things I won't do: using RNG for IVs, EV training, trading shinies, legendaries, or events.

My White 2 FC is 5201 0308 4915 and my time zone is GMT.

Please put your FC and times you can trade [including time zone!] in your post along with your offers.

Last edited:
I'll trade you anything breedable on your list for a Vanillite. If you'll nickname the Vanillite 'Bestest', I'll trade you two breedable pokemon.

My FC is 1636-4749-9044, if you're interested.

I can breed you anything you need I can also get get you a Jirachi PM me to set something up. I live in California I am usually available after 4 PM my time. Pacific is my time zone

I have Kangaskhan, Jynx, Smoochum, Surskit, Whismur, Kricketune, Cherubi, Snover, Rhydon+Protector (it tradevolves to Rhyperior), Onix+Metal Coat (tradevolves to Steelix).

I'm interested in Bagon (high priority!), any Hoenn, Kanto, or Sinnoh starter, Totodile, Skarmory, dream world female Eevee, Scyther, or any evolutions of these Pokémon. Let me know what trades best suit your fancy [by PM] and I'll get to breeding the ones you want. :D

Last edited:
i have a smeargle. Do you have a Shaymin with the Gardenia flower or charmander or bulbasaur? My timezone is EDT..eastern time

i have a smeargle. Do you have a Shaymin with the Gardenia flower or charmander or bulbasaur? My timezone is EDT..eastern time
I don't have a Shaymin. However, I can get you Charmander and Bulbasaur. If you have another Pokémon I need, I can trade you both of them!

What's your FC?

My FC is 4942 8396 0294 for White version. I would like a good natured charmander and Bulbasaur.

I would have to double check to make sure that i have Surskit or Makuhita. Iam free in the afternoons and nights.

I have Stunky, Bidoof, and Vlobeat if you interested. the three pokemon I would be interested in would bulbasuar, Totodile, and teddiursa.

My FC is 4942 8396 0294 for White version. I would like a good natured charmander and Bulbasaur.

I would have to double check to make sure that i have Surskit or Makuhita. Iam free in the afternoons and nights.
If you want them to have specific natures, I may have to ask for a little more, like maybe three for the two of them. The reason for this is that it may take me upwards of an hour to breed each one of them depending on how unlucky I get. Smeargle along with Makuhita and Surskit will do nicely.
You haven't said what you intend to use them for, so I'll be working towards a Hasty/Mild/Timid/Modest Charmander and a Modest/Mild/Calm/Gentle Bulbasaur. Let me know if you want different natures.

I have Stunky, Bidoof, and Vlobeat if you interested. the three pokemon I would be interested in would bulbasuar, Totodile, and teddiursa.
That sounds great. Which friend code should I use?

I can't trade right now, so maybe we can arrange another time. Tomorrow, if it's good for you.

If you want them to have specific natures, I may have to ask for a little more, like maybe three for the two of them. The reason for this is that it may take me upwards of an hour to breed each one of them depending on how unlucky I get. Smeargle along with Makuhita and Surskit will do nicely.
You haven't said what you intend to use them for, so I'll be working towards a Hasty/Mild/Timid/Modest Charmander and a Modest/Mild/Calm/Gentle Bulbasaur. Let me know if you want different natures.

That sounds great. Which friend code should I use?

I can't trade right now, so maybe we can arrange another time. Tomorrow, if it's good for you.

My friend code is 2709-7923-6592.

Tomorrow is fine. It'll have to be after 3 p.m. PST.

how can we trade 2 for 3 pokemons?

Person A gives three Pokémon that Person B needs. Person B gives two that Person A needs plus a garbage 'mon like Patrat.
I've had really bad luck with breeding for particular natures in the past. This time, however, I got what I was looking for in the first five bred. So, I think a two-for-two trade is okay. Don't worry about the third one.

Bulbasaur is Mild [I think you want this one], Naughty, Lax, and Serious. Charmander is Timid, Modest, Mild, Lax, and Gentle. Please pick one of each!

ok. bulbasaur Mild and for Charmander I would like Timid for Surkit and Smeargle. I free in the afternoons and nights. My time zone is EST. I am 5 hours behind your timezone.

I can give you a latios and a zekrom for a torchic and a mudkip. If my meditite faints in my platinum nuzlocke, I will trade that for mewtwo. And I'm fine with any nature for them, but pokerus would be nice.

I can give you a latios and a zekrom for a torchic and a mudkip. If my meditite faints in my platinum nuzlocke, I will trade that for mewtwo. And I'm fine with any nature for them, but pokerus would be nice.

Well, I don't know if I'm up for parting with my Mewtwo, but Latios and Zekrom? Hell yes. Your Torchic and Mudkip are ready, and both are infected with Pokérus from my darling Parasect! Your FC is 1077-8561-5185, right?

One sec. *checks friend code* yep. Ready when you are.
By the way, out of curiosity, how the heck did you not have a bidoof?

I have a large offer, I sent you a private message, I will be using my Black 2 FC located below. I am Mountain Standard Time

I believe it's impossible to get a Bidoof in White 2 without trading. Same with Pidgey and even Pikachu. It seems silly, but that's just how GF designed it.

davis.g105, I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

I believe it's impossible to get a Bidoof in White 2 without trading. Same with Pidgey and even Pikachu. It seems silly, but that's just how GF designed it.

davis.g105, I'll get back to you in a few minutes.
Ok. Still funny, seeing as it is quite common in dppt

I have Smeargle and nincada ready at the moment. Given a little bit to breed, I can get you:
Heracross, Smeargle, Blissey, Nincada, Torkoal, Chatot.

Since you've completed gen V, if you have spare, I'd love keldeo, meloetta and genesect. If not, let me know what you can offer!
Mainly looking for: Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Mewtwo, Landorus, Tornadus, Raikou

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom