• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Completing The Dex

ajrodz

Reaction score
i am at 716 in the national dex i still need

shaymin
arceus(done)
victini(done)

i dont want to keep any of them i just want their entries if you want to do it,ill trade my deoxys(i want to keep him) for whatever you give and then we can trade back. once ive gotten them all and i get the shiny charm,each person that helped me with these 11 pokemon(if you help with multiple you get multiple) i will give a free shiny pokemon (if you help with multiple you get multiple,but the limit is 3 shiny pokemon)

Last edited:
I should tell you, event Legendaries are not counted for completing the National Dex.From your list, you only need Giratina and Rayquaza to basically be eligible for the Shiny Charm.

@gard oh,ok i still want to complete the dex then

@davis.g105 if you're up for the trades ill pm you my friend code,and get you 3 shiny's when i get an arceus

sorry kyle its all done except arceus (unless you need the deoxys entry)

all i need is the shaymin entry! *edit* DONE ill get your shinys asap davis

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom