• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Completing the Kitakami Pokedex [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigohex3

Reaction score
I am looking for the Scarlet exclusive Pokemon in The Teal Mask (Gligar and its evolved form and Cramorant) as well as Golem (Kantonian) to complete my Kitakami Pokedex in Pokemon Violet (NOTE: If you are willing to trade a Graveler for my Graveler, that will be acceptable due to Gaveler evolving by trading). I am aiming to complete this Pokedex before going for the other (Paldea and Terarium Pokedexs), as I only need four Pokemon to complete my Kitakami Pokedex.

Thank you in advance.

I am looking for the Scarlet exclusive Pokemon in The Teal Mask (Gligar and its evolved form and Cramorant) as well as Golem (Kantonian) to complete my Kitakami Pokedex in Pokemon Violet (NOTE: If you are willing to trade a Graveler for my Graveler, that will be acceptable due to Gaveler evolving by trading). I am aiming to complete this Pokedex before going for the other (Paldea and Terarium Pokedexs), as I only need four Pokemon to complete my Kitakami Pokedex.

Thank you in advance.

I can get you these Mons. I just need to double-check which file has them. Send me a conversation and we'll talk trade.

Thanks, but I have all the Pokemon I need, so thank you for the offer (just completed the Kitakami Pokedex so I will now focus on Paldea and the Terarium, so I will create a new thread in these regards when I am ready).

Modertors, as I have all the Pokemon in Kitakami, can you please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom