• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Completing the Matchup Pokedex!: Bulbasaur VS Ivysaur

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm starting a Matchup Pokedex, which matches up EVERY SINGLE POKEMON WITH EACH OTHER! Then, in a couple of years, I will combine all the polls to create the ultimate list of who's the best! Sadly, there are 210,276 polls to make. But you can help me by creating more polls! Hopefully we'll get this done before 2015. So help me!

Last edited:
Bulbasaur, no dought about it.

Nah, Ivysaur, no doubt about it. And no dough either.

Evolution makes everything better.

Except for sunkern, which can never improve.

I like Ivysaur , he even has his own Smash Bros. status =D

He is cool , but when he evolves , it's all over :(

I guess I go for Ivysaur, because that Pokemon is the more forgotten one, so I have to give him support. Thankfully, someone here has the initiative to make it his username.

Thanks for reading.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom