• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Confession Thread 2.0

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
akg7wo.jpg

This is where you can tell all your deepest darkest confessions to the whole world. Or your silly ones you think of on the fly. Whatever you feel like sharing, go for it.

Just keep in mind global forum rules apply, and don't feel pressured to share something you're not comfortable with.

My confession is that I secretly am able to hack pokemon x and y and have obtained many events not given to the world yet

I confess that I hope they make a PC port of Destiny like they said they might because I have that game in mind with the PC I'm building. I have thought about getting a PS4 or X-Box One but I hate the PS4 controller and have had bad experiences with billing on X-Box Live.

How convenient. I was just looking to make a confession, though it'll probably make me look crazy... >_>

I'm sure most of you have had... fantasies, about the people you like. Well I was in the middle of one once when I decided that enough was enough. What did I do to stop the imagery? Well what else is there to do besides think of a strip-dancing bowl of soup to stop it...

I occasionally have imagery of murdering my father.

To clarify, this is imagery. Not actual plans. Also I am not fond of my brain shoving images of dead people at me by any stretch of the imagination.

This morning I dropped 2 forks and a cheese grater down the side of the counter/oven and then left them there because my arms were too small to reach...

I confess I miss reading my confessions on the old Confession Thread.

I don't like talking to my childhood friend, even though he knows everything about me, even my worst points. Maybe that's why, cause he always points them out, intentionally or unintentionally. ^^;

I confess that I've started three different Anime series and never finished them.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom