• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Confirmed Information Thread

Forget East Isshu, I've always been curious to know if anything happens in Southwest Isshu. That places looks so vacant.

I can confirm a frozen pokemon stops moving and turns blue.

So, I was watching the final battle with N in White. Zekrom's CrossThunder attack looked different when reshiram used CrossFire before it. I know about the "more powerful after it got hit by counterpart" thing, but Zekrom's CrossThunder looked different. First, Reshiram used CrossFire, then Zekrom used CrossThunder. CrossThunder looked like this- Zekroms glows and electricity sparks on him. Then he jumps, up and little waves of energy are on the ground. Then in mid-air, he releases lots of energy waves, the glowing orb that he is shrinks, then swoops down and tackles Reshiram.

However, when Zekrom wasn't hit by CrossFire in the same turn, then Zekrom does exactly the same except for when he is in mid-air. When he is in mid-air, then instead, the glowing orb that he transformed into stays huge.

So, is this confirmed, or was it a glitch?

when the move is more powerful, the animation changes.

Last edited:
Just wondering, do we have any information on Move Tutors in Black and White? Serebii.net mentioned the Oath moves, Elemental Hyper Beams, and Draco Meteor, but do we have any knowledge on regular move tutors. I'm referring to ones that teach moves like the Elemental Punches, Iron Head, AncientPower, etc..., like the ones in Platinum. Any info on them yet?

*Digs a grave and heaves in treasure chest full of Power Items, Everstones, Lucky Eggs, Silk Scarf, Lefotvers and numerous other battle goodies*

Wait, so if I were to give my spare Master Ball to a Pokemon in HeartGold, and then use the PokeShifter to bring that Pokemon over to Black or White... it won't be holding the Master Ball anymore?

Have I SERIOUSLY LOST all of my items...?

:thumbd::thumbd::thumbd::thumbd::thumbd::banghead::banghead::banghead:

IF THIS IS TRUE.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!!

I told you all that the Lock Capsule has a BW use...just, shame it's such a cruddy use. A TM? Event TM ftw xD

I was hoping at least the LC would be the key to Meloia's Forme change or something

Has anyone found the scene where you summon Reshiram to fight N's Zekrom? I have been looking for that for hours now.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but did anyone see the sales for B/W?

IGN said:
Released on Saturday, this latest Pokemon RPG sold 2,637,285 units in its first two days, Enterbrain reported today. This is a new first week record for the franchise, far above the 1,586,360 units of 2006's Diamond & Pearl

Just quoting from IGN, because that's where I get most of my gaming news..

..but, yeah, 2.6mil in the first two days? Looks like all the hype paid off; not like the leaked information hasn't already proven, right?

All the more excited for the USA B/W release now, only about 6-8 months left.. D:

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but did anyone see the sales for B/W?

Just quoting from IGN, because that's where I get most of my gaming news..

..but, yeah, 2.6mil in the first two days? Looks like all the hype paid off; not like the leaked information hasn't already proven, right?

All the more excited for the USA B/W release now, only about 6-8 months left.. D:

if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit in my corner until Spring...

waiting...waiting..and more waiting..

I don;t know if this is the right thread but, was there any new Poke Balls introduced?

His name is Game Freak's Morimoto, as in one of the game designers and the creator of Mew, Shigeki Morimoto. You fight him in a building in the New York-like city after beating the game. His Pokemon are pretty high leveled, too, in the 75+ range.

This is from TV Tropes, so I'm skeptical, but can anyone check on this at this time?

...i was sort of hoping they would have new pokeballs. Does anyone have complete evidence the Belle is the champ?

...i was sort of hoping they would have new pokeballs. Does anyone have complete evidence the Belle is the champ?

I thought that she was proven not the champion.

Back
Top Bottom