• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

ATTENTION: Congratulations to bluesun, our new Provisional Mod!

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
I hope you'll all join me in welcoming one of Bulbagarden's newest staff members and Provisional Moderator of the Pokémon Video Games section, bluesun!

In his time here, he's proven himself to be both responsible and helpful to other users; and his contributions to this section will be most welcome by the rest of the staff. I hope you'll all take it easy on him for the next few days as he acclimates to the new and powers and responsibilities. He'll also be lending a hand modding the Pokémon Trading Card Games section.

Again, congrats! :party:

Last edited:

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's good to see involved members be able to contribute to the fora in different ways than usual :3

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Congratulations, bluesun!

venusboi79

learn it live it love it
Reaction score
Congratulations! I approve of this choice- bluesun's posts are always well-thought out as well as informative and helpful. I'm sure he'll do an awesome job as a mod!