• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Congratulations to bluesun, our new Provisional Mod!

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
I hope you'll all join me in welcoming one of Bulbagarden's newest staff members and Provisional Moderator of the Pokémon Video Games section, bluesun!

In his time here, he's proven himself to be both responsible and helpful to other users; and his contributions to this section will be most welcome by the rest of the staff. I hope you'll all take it easy on him for the next few days as he acclimates to the new and powers and responsibilities. He'll also be lending a hand modding the Pokémon Trading Card Games section.

Again, congrats! :party:

Last edited:
Congratulations! It's good to see involved members be able to contribute to the fora in different ways than usual :3

Congratulations! I approve of this choice- bluesun's posts are always well-thought out as well as informative and helpful. I'm sure he'll do an awesome job as a mod!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom