• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest#2 (6IV ditto)

Phantom16

Shadow Pokemon Master.
Reaction score
It's been 6 mouths sense the last contest, I had shiny ralts last Offer. Now that I have tones of Pokemon that I never use and just hanging around in pokebank, I decide to just give them away once in awhile.

Here's how the contest will go, last time I had a guessing game from #1-100. Now you guys will have to guess my favorite Pokemon over all gen. And the winner will Will revive a Shiny, 6IV, Adamant, JAN, Dive ball, Ditto! Sorry no impostor or HA.
Rules: The rules are simple just
-1 guess per person. (maybe two in the future)
-no editing after someone gets it right.
-same Pokemon post is alright, its who guesses it right first will win.
-If no one gets it right then no body gets the ditto
see simple.

The contest will end on 9/30. or when someone gets it right. Everyone will have a second chance to guess if no one gets it right by 28th, and maybe I'll let you guys guess two in one post on the 28th and after. (who knows maybe you could have 3 guess)

Hint: It's not a legendary Pokemon.

Good Luck. :)

It's been 6 mouths sense the last contest, I had shiny ralts last Offer. Now that I have tones of Pokemon that I never use and just hanging around in pokebank, I decide to just give them away once in awhile.

Here's how the contest will go, last time I had a guessing game from #1-100. Now you guys will have to guess my favorite Pokemon over all gen. And the winner will Will revive a Shiny, 6IV, Adamant, JAN, Dive ball, Ditto! Sorry no impostor or HA.
Rules: The rules are simple just
-1 guess per person. (maybe two in the future)
-no editing after someone gets it right.
-same Pokemon post is alright, its who guesses it right first will win.
-If no one gets it right then no body gets the ditto
see simple.

The contest will end on 9/30. or when someone gets it right. Everyone will have a second chance to guess if no one gets it right by 28th, and maybe I'll let you guys guess two in one post on the 28th and after. (who knows maybe you could have 3 guess)

Hint: It's not a legendary Pokemon.

Good Luck. :)

Shaymin sky form? (I know what you're thinking, technically not legendary. It's a mythical.)

EDIT: darn, oh well. I've already got one anyway.

Last edited:
People another hint: it's not on my about, I am not that foolish to have it up.

Only 3 people guess, and two read my about instead of guessing, And nobody got it right.
Everyone now has a second guess and can guess two Pokemon now, and anyone else who is still missing out can still join.

Hint#3: Lets cross out gen 1-4 and it's either in gen 5-6.

The contest is over ( @Dolce can you close this Thread for me please. )

Love all of your guys guesses, I thought that their would be more people guessing because last time there were 21 people and now only 5. I guess That everyone already has a ditto that's from a different Country and perfect Iv's as well. I thought my prize would be very useful very useful, but I guess not. No one gets gets the Ditto.

shout-out: goes to:
@EeveeEmpire

For getting the closest and having a Pokemon pop in their head. (Which made my laugh)

The Pokemon was Zorua.

Facts: Vaporeon was my old favorite which is why I did not change it for the contest, so I deiced to change it to Shymin Sky form because it's legendary. Whats next is people started saying mythical which is still basically the same thing. I don't' know if people really enjoy guessing Pokemon that much anymore.

Thanks for trying and if your interested for battles or trade, you can always talk to me on VM or PM.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom