• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Last year, we had some issues with sending the prizes out. So this year, I want to make sure that this whole process is both open, and more organised.

I'll be listing in this post every prize winner for every contest we ran. I'll also be keeping track here of if I have your details or not, and if your prizes have been sent out. Obviously though, I won't be posting any of your details (or shipping tracking numbers) in this thread. ;)

If you have not already been contacted via PM, what we'll need from you to send you the prize is for you to PM me with your full name, and your full address (including full ZIP/Post Code). If you want to include a phone number as well, that'll allow us to add it to your address in our Amazon address book, and Amazon would then be able to contact you directly if there was a problem at their end with shipping. That's strictly optional though, since we can always put down my own phone number and have them contact me to forward on to you. If your contest offered a choice of prizes for the place you received, we'll also need your choice.

If you're unable or unwilling to give us shipping details, you have 3 options
a) Give us shipping details for someone you know IRL, who you'd like to receive the prize as a gift from you
b) Nominate another Bulbagarden member who you'd like to receive the prize as a gift from you, who we'll then contact for their shipping details
c) Forfeit your prize, which will result in either people being moved up a place, or a prize being put into a 2nd chance draw

If you won a game prize but already have all the Pokémon games that you might want, we are able to substitute other Pokémon merchandise up to a similar value. If you're in that situation, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss it.

Of course, if your prize wasn't something material (ie. If you won a banner, or the right to join a Bulbacast episode, etc), then you don't need to PM me at all. This will be noted next to your name if that's the case.

One thing you could all do for me that'd be a big favour. Please don't change your usernames in the time between now and when your prizes are sent out. It makes it harder to keep a track of you.

Pokémon Anime Pub Quiz
1st: @Piplup - Full address details received, and prize selection made
2nd: @CommanderPigg
3rd: @PokePal15 - Full address details received

Bulbagarden Kwanza Clash
Winner: @Rockman.EXE - Full address details received
Runner-up: @mediantiba - Full address details received

Create-a-card
1st: @Shiba - Full address details received
2nd: @EricDLee - Full address details received
3rd: @rin - Full address details received

Art Contest
Photo Category
Winner: @Hell Bunnie - Full address details received, and prize selection made
Runner-up: @Milkapoke - Full address details received, and prize selection made
Drawing Cagtegory
Winner: @rin - Full address details received, and prize selection made
Runner-up: @CommanderPigg

Heartwarming Winter Tales
1st: @Hitomi - Full address details received, and prize selection made
2nd: @Feliciano - Full address details received, and prize selection made
3rd: @Dreamily - Full address details received, and prize selection made

The Bulbawiki Festive Frontier
Winner: @Derufin

Santa's Soapbox Essay Competition
To be announced - Will be announced by The dark lord trombonator when judging is complete.

Pokémon Holiday Karaoke
1st: @Croag - Full address details received
2nd: @CommanderPigg
3rd: @WingedPsychic - Full address details received

Bulbacast Talkback
Winner (by default): @LetsPlayPrince - Address not needed. Will be given the chance to participate in an upcoming Bulbacast

A Long Winter's Path
1st: @CommanderPigg
2nd: @Buzz - Has decided to forfeit prize, this prize will now be awarded to 3rd place, and 4th will receive the 3rd place prize
3rd: @Snoozle - Full address details received, and prize selection made
4th: @Hadesiro - Full address details received

Pokémon Christmas Mafia
Most Valuable Player: @Feralize - Full address details received
Most Active Player: @farewell, friend - Has decided to forfeit prize, we will announce what we'll be doing with this later
Most Active Player - Runner-up: @Flame_ - Full address details received
Most Strategic Player: @Hadesiro - Full address details received, and alternate prize selection made

Inagural Bulbagarden Cooking Contest
1st: @Jadeco - Full address details received
2nd: @UnovaCastaway - Full address details received
3rd: @CommanderPigg - Wins a banner for this, but is receiving other prizes and will need to send me address details anyway. ^^;

The 12 Days of Christmas - Bulbagarden Staff & User Appreciation Awards
User winners
@♪Twiggy♪ - Full address details received, and prize selection made
@Chalkwriter - Full address details received, and prize selection made
@J J M (x2) - Full address details received, and prize selection made (waiting to confirm DVD regions)
@Mijzelffan (x2) - Full address details received, and prize selection made
@Pokemaster97 (x2) - Full address details received, and prize selection made
@System Error - Full address details received, waiting on prize selection
@The Outrage
@Zenax (x2) - Full address details received, and prize selection made

Staff Winners
Day 1 - Hardworking: @Legacy - Full address details received
Day 2 - Bulbapedia: @The dark lord trombonator
Day 3 - Helpful: @evkl - Full address details received
Day 4 - Kindest: @Paperhorse - Full address details received
Day 5 - Bulbanews: @Bikini Miltank - Full address details received
Day 6 - Approachable: @adyniz - Full address details received
Day 7 - Respected: @$aturn¥oshi
Day 8 - BMGf: @Kakuna Matata - Full address details received
Day 9 - Insane: @Kakuna Matata - Full address details received
Day 10 - Staff's pick - User of the Year: @GengarEatBanana - Full address details received
Day 11 - Staff's pick - Staff Member of the Year: @SnorlaxMonster & @bluesun
Day 12 - Archaic's pick - Staff Member of the Year: @The dark lord trombonator

Last edited:
Ryuutakeshi was the MVP of the Christmas Mafia game.

PM'ing you now. Although, I got the Most Active Player from the Pokemon Christmas Mafia, not the Long Winter's Path contest.

Updated again.

A quick reminder for people who won in previous years contests who also won here. If you haven't already, I still need you to confirm your address for me. Even if I had kept your addresses (and in the interests of privacy, I didn't), I'd still need to confirm that you're at the same address as you were before.

can we PM you for the shipping tracking numbers, once the prizes are sent?

Updated once more

I'm still waiting on addresses from the following users
@CommanderPigg
@Feliciano
@Derufin
@Chalkwriter
@Pokemaster97
@System Error
@The Outrage
Please forward those to me ASAP.

I'll be updating the list later today with who I have prize selections from and who I still need them from (where relevant). For those who are still thinking about prizes for the 12 Days, I can expand that prize category to anything Pokémon/Nintendo related from any Amazon merchant that will ship to you, if that makes things easier for you.

@Archaic, The Outrage is no longer a user on Bulbagarden forums. He requested a break (I believe) on the 3rd of this month.

Archaic - did you get my last PM? just wanted to be sure, cause I didn't get a reply from you... and the list here implies I didn't give the details yet

@Archaic Um, I sent you a second PM with my prize selection yesterday. Should I send it again?

hey, um, not to seem impatient, but have any of the prizes been shipped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom