• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Archaic

After months of stalling, the wild goose chase, and the paper trail, I FINALLY GOT MY PRIZES!

Thanks so much, and sorry to keep nagging. I'm surprised they sent it to the correct address so quickly.

Well, it took Amazon (both US and Canada) ages to respond to everything, but they finally got back to us. All outstanding issues have now been resolved, so anyone who doesn't have their game pre-order (from an Amazon order) should receive it by the end of the week at the absolute latest. Let me know if you don't.

I've confirmed also that all Play-Asia orders have shipped and have been delivered, so if you're one of the people who we had to order for from there (prize winners in Asia, the sub-continent and the Middle East), you should already have your prizes in your hands. If you don't, let me know ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom