• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Aw my all time favorite ship. I'd never forget this one. I miss these days so much, especially back on the sppf CS thread.

I love Teppo. o:
I gotta get back into searching for fanart again seriously. It's always too cute.

Seeing this thread makes me wanna watch my Hoenn DVD's again.

Hi Ho silver wind and The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing are the episodes that come to my mind when you mention Harley teasing them.

contest huh? lets see my opinion
I like it... A LOT, even though I don't like how drew and may relationship was in the anime I can still see them as a cute couple, there both coordinators, both on johto..or sinnoh and both of them I ship with Ash, this sin't my OTP (that would be advanceshipping) but is my replacement and an excelent rival for advance

It would make sense, because if you support Ash/Misty, you don't really want May to come into the picture. So you pair her with someone else. I'm not a Pokeshipper myself; it's just a theory.
I think some people do this with Ikarishipping too - they want to make sure that Pokeshipping is exclusive, so they ship Contest and Ikari to make sure that May and Dawn end up with someone who is not Ash. (I don't like Ikarishipping, myself, but to each his/her own.) I've seen many a fanfic that revolves around Poke/Contest/Ikarishipping.

I think it's time for a topic, yes? =b

Is there a song that you think fits this ship?

/shameless stealing from other thread discussions, lol
*is unoriginal*

song that fits the ship... Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You maybe?
don't kill for the suggestion please

What is your favorite Contestshipping episode?

i'd say Hi Ho Silver Wind or the unbeatable likeness of seeing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, please don't double post. If you want to add something and no one else has posted since your last post, use the edit feature to add it in. I'll merge your posts for now, but please remember this for the future :3

"There's only one person I know who would send me something like that, Mr. Rose!"
"Mr. Rose?"
"Roselia"(she's onto you)
"Roselia!"
Mr. Rose.PNG

May and Drew.PNG

I love the episode "Spontaneous Combuskin".
I only wish I knew how to make the screenshots bigger.

*Sigh* I miss the AG days, this and D/P were my favorite series, I hope the next series becomes more like these two, oh sorry going off topic a bit.

I loved it when Harley would tease Drew, actually every one would tease them, even Ash some what in that episode with May's moms in it ^
It must have been that ovbious for even Ash to notice, we all know how aweful he is with that stuff HA.

/Phoenix Down

Today is the シュウハルの日 (Shuuharu no Hi) - the CS day for Japanese fans! Many fanartists are posting pictures to celebrate it... Teppo posted a new art on Twitter, did anyone see that?

View attachment 86172
https://twitter.com/teppote/status/321200413611286528/photo/1

So cute~ xD

Yeah, I just saw it today though,I wonder why I can't follow Teppo on Twitter?..XD Anyways, Teppo's arts were cool I'm actually waiting for more of his/her art updates..I love Teppo's Shuu x Haruka art style!

I have read the rules, duhhhhhhh.

AW I LOVE THIS SHIPPING! IT'S THE HOTTEST.

What is your favourite Contestshipping episode?

Just any episodes that had Drew in them, poor grassy head pretty boy boy didn't get all that much screentime. ):
May, aw she had bigger boobs in the beginning of AG, but they shrunk like WHAT. Drew is one lucky guy, nomnom.

Great shipping, it is!
The Luckiest pretty boy no doubt.

Attachments

• 20231001_113642.jpg
    20231001_113642.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom