• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Here is an edited and updated version of my Game Corner thread. More of a continuation of the original thread and sometimes maybe a merge.

Same rules apply:
Rules:
  1. A character from any franchise is allowed (excluding: TV-MA, M, R, or Toot & Puddle).
  2. No violence (unless the character deserves it).
  3. Don't post an ending (until I feel like there should be).

Butch: Well done Kalosian Geek Twerp.

Clemont: Why do you call us twerps.

Last edited:
Skipper: Okay Kowalski! You control our perimeter.

Kowalski: Got it Skipper!

Why did you put a what @Contrainer?

Private: What can I do skipper?

Skipper: Hmm! Rico will spit you out an anvil.

Rico spits out the anvil.

Why are tim and moby in this

Because I am free to do what I choose @Contrainer. It’s my blog post, not yours. If you don’t want to include BrainPOP, do a blog post and choose not to include them.

Kowalski: Skipper! What do we do with Butch Cassidy and Jesse James?

Skipper: They are called Cassidy and Bert, I mean Butch.

Because I am free to do what I choose @Contrainer. It’s my blog post, not yours. If you don’t want to include BrainPOP, do a blog post and choose not to include them.

jeez, he was just asking

Burt (from The Penguins of Madagascar): Did somebody call my name?

Bert (from Sesame Street): No! He called me.

I'm not trying to control or criticize you. I just found it... different to make a crossover of Pokemon, Annoying Orange, BrainPOP, Vsauce, Regular Show, The Penguins of Madagascar, and Sesame Street.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to control or criticize you. I just found it... different to make a crossover of Pokemon, Annoying Orange, BrainPOP, Vsauce, The Penguins of Madagascar, and Sesame Street.

Well it was going to be a fun and games but because of impatience, @Lone_Garurumon said I should turn it into a blog and I merged everything on that thread into on big start.

Orange: Hey what is so Private about you?

Private: What?

Chuck Charles: I’m Chuck Charles with a news report. Some penguins are with some Team Rocket detectives.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining. As long as you read the rules @spacesoft2001, you can participate. Go to the top to read them. You can add Family Guy franchise characters as long as the don’t do any violence in their shows. Same goes with any other FOX or Comedy Cent

Chris Griffin: What is it Dad? Oh! Cassidy and Ben.

Stewie Griffin: That’s Butch, Chris.

Chuck Charles: In bonus, missing Lumiose City gym leader Clemont has been found an he and his younger sister Bonnie are trapped near them. What is this? A ley line from Luna Nova Magical Academy. The Rockets are going in it.

Butch and Cassidy go in the ley line.

Private: Skipper! We better go.

Skipper: Let’s move boys!

The penguins follow the Rockets.

Last edited:
Peter: I still think they are Yankees.

Brian: I have to get my college diploma Stewie at Providence College.

Brian walks down the street and a portal opens up to Luna Nova too. Later, Steve and Blue are at a detention class with Akko and Constanze and Beefy Bert is teaching.

Akko: Wonder who set off the fire alarm.

Beefy Bert: Eh! I dunno!

Portal opens up and the Rockets and penguins come in.

Skipper: Kowalski! Detect the location A.S.A.P.

Rico: Eh! A-uh-what?

Skipper: A.S.A.P. As soon as possible!

Private: What about me Skipper?

@spacesoft2001, you can go please whenever you want.

Skipper: Eh! Here Private. You can scan the corridor.

Private: Easier done than said Skipper.

Back at the Ketchum residence. Burt blocks Ash.

Bert (Sesame Street): Man. Now is a good time to go away and read my book, Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus!

Ernie: Hey! What did me and Rubber Duckie miss?

Last edited:
Bonnie: You see...

Ernie: I will give this Poké Ball shaped paper clip to Bert when I see him.

Bert overhears Ernie and returns.

Bert: Gimmie that! (seizes the paper clip) Now Ernie. Please! Let me read my book.

Ernie: Okay Bert!

Bert leaves. Burt growls at Ernie.

King Julien: Mort! Get that lion now!

Alex the Lion: What? Attack Burt? We go back a long time.

It’s okay either way. We are free to choose and add as much as we like while we wait.

King Julien: Mort! Please teach Mr. Lion some manners.

Mort pounces on Alex. Back at Luna Nova, Kowalski is detecting a corridor.

Kowalski: Skipper! Coast is clear.

Skipper: Well done Kowalski. Private! Sneak through the air duct.

Private: Got it!

Private goes up into the duct. He crawls around and turns to headmistress’ office and peaks and sees Miranda Hilbrooke and Anne Finnelan.

Finnelan: I think we need some security cameras.

Private whips out a walkie talkie and turns it on.

Private: Skipper! We need to catch those Rockets. The vice headmistress suggested it.

Skipper (answering on a walkie talkie) : Got it Private! (turns to Rico) Rico! Go up the duct and help Private.

Rico salutes and obeys. When he gets to Private, he spits out a drill and unscrews the duct. Both penguins jump in.

Finnelan: Penguins?

Private: Rico! The Poké Ball.

Rico spits out a Poké Ball and out comes an Cinderace.

Private: Cinderace! Use Flame Burst on those witches.

Cinderace obeys.

Skipper (on walkie talkie): Is everything all right?

Private (holding the walkie talkie): Yes Skipper!

Skipper (on walkie talkie): Well let's meet back in this detention room.

Back at the detention room, all the penguins huddle up.

Skipper (whispering): Okay here is the plan...

Back at Ash's house, the phone rings and Delia picks it up.

Delia: Hello? Oh! I will get him. (puts the phone on hold) Ash! It's your friend Lana!

Ash: Okay Mom! (comes over and Delia hands the phone) Yes? Oh hey Lana. What's happened?

Lana (on the other line): Well Ash, two women named Annie and Oakley took Harper and Sarah.

Ash: Ugh! Them!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom