• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Anne Finnelan and Miranda Hilbrooke watch everyone nearby Finnelan holds his binoculars.

Finnelan: Oh look her strutting around like she’s cock of the walk. (gives Hilbrooke the binoculars) Well let me tell you. Atsuko Kagari is COCK OF NOTHING!

Hilbrooke: Hm!

Mr. Burns (offscreen): Hey! (camera moves over to him and Waylon Smithers) You recreated that scene of us spying on my employee, Homer Simpson in that episode, “Last Exit To Springfield”.

Morshu from The Legend of Zelda: Link and the Faces of Evil comes to everyone down in Strong MADIA.

Morshu: Lamp oil, ropes, bombs! You want it? It’s yours my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.

Last edited:
Strong Bad (spotting a newspaper): Hey guys! Look at this. (picks up the newspaper) Limozeen: "but they’re in space!" is canceled!

Ash: What?

Strong Bad: I know and they’re doing sloshy: "but they’re in space!" now.

Brian: Unfortunatley, Peter was wrong about you two.

Cassidy: Us?

Peter comes up.

Peter: What did I say that was wrong about?

Brian: Them that they are Yankees.

Peter: I was guessing. Because they are the Red Sox's rivals.

Brian: No! They have nothing to do with baseball.

Sakura Kimoto, Syoaran Li, and Tomoyo Daidouji come.

Sakura: Hi!

Syoaran: What’s this with Yankees?

Buzz #2: Well black dressed giant kids, it’s nothing? I’m on the scourge for finding another one Dad’s agents.

Last edited:
Kero (comes from behind Sakura): Who are you calling black dressed giant kids.

Buzz: Well stuffed lion, are you one of Dad's agents?

Al: Okay! Is my mind hallucinating from eating cheese puffs?

Buzz #2: Everything is okay poultry agent of Dad.

Al: I just want my collection.

Morshu: Want it? It's yours my friend.

Al: Okay! Why are you calling my friend?

Link (walks up): Because he was programmed in that game he appeared. He's part of one of video games in my franchise.

Butch: Look Cassidy! It's Lex from The Legend of Zelda.

Link: I'm Link!

Cassidy: He has a thing with his name.

Butch: Yes! Me and Dr. Number, I mean Namba.

Stephan: And me.

Strong Bad: OMG! Bozar’s on the loose.

Butch: Bowser?

Mario: Not him. What’s he got with my Peach?

Strong Bad: No, Bozar! The magical prankster who turns reality upside-down from Limozeen! But they’re in space!.

Cassidy kicks Butch in the shin.

Butch: Oh (dolphin chirp)! What was that for?

Ash: Was that bad word 11?

SpongeBob SquarePants (coming up with Patrick Star in their tree dome helmets): Yes! And if he’s gonna talk like a sailor, he’s gonna act like a sailor!

Strong Bad: Well, anyway. He was spotted at LazyTown. Okay, Plex! Beat everyone down to LazyTown.

Plex: Got it, Strong Bad! (beats everyone away).

Finnelan: Oh, come on! I want to go.

Mr. Burns: Look on, the bright side! You’re with me and Smithers and we can go back to Springfield together.

Finnelan: You can go to Springfield. I’ll find a way myself like uh... that Abra! (points to the same Abra) You teleport me to LazyTown, now!

Abra obeys but sends her to Robbie Rotten’s lair next to his periscope.

Finnelan: Now where must I be? (looks into the telescope and sees Stephanie, Pixel, Stingy, and Mayor Meanswell putting up posters.)

Stephanie: Robbie! Where are you? I know you took Sportacus.

Last edited:
Elsewhere, everyone else who got beaten down to LazyTown end up near Ziggy on a bench eating a lollipop.

Ash: Hey, there!

Ziggy: Hello!

Gromit walks up.

Ash: Hi, Gromit! (pets Gromit) How are you.

Butch: Nice to meet you, Grolet.

Wallace (comes up): It’s Gromit, uhhh...

Butch: Butch.

Wallace: Right. My dog is Gromit, Butch.

Butch: You finally got it right.

Wallace: Thanks!

Ziggy: What brings you to LazyTown?

Strong Bad: We’re here for the magical prankster, Bozar who turns reality upside down.

Tomoyo: Your dog is cute, Wallace.

Wallace: Why thanks, lass.

Tomoyo: He will be a good model for Mom. (takes her camcorder out.)

Sakura: Her mom is the president of the Daidouji Toy Company of Tomoeda, Japan.

Al: Or the Konishi Toy Museum of Tokyo, Japan.

Hikaru: That’s where I’m from. But I don’t recall a toy museum.

Tomoyo: Yes! (takes a picture of Gromit) This is a perfect shot for a new toy I promised Mom. After all, I’m her one and only daughter.

Dawn: Awww! This reminds how lucky I am to be my mom’s daughter.

Bonnie: I want our mommy, Clemont!

Clemont: Me too!

Strong Bad: Enough, mommy talk! We’re here for Bozar.

Who thinks this is interesting?

I'm leaving it to you to decide. It's a blog after all.

Ziggy: Who has seen this Bozar?

Lillie (off screen): I have! (comes on screen holding Snowy) He skidooed into that TV!

Steve: Blue and I will skidoo into that TV. (they skidoo)

Akko: How did you end up here?

Steve (on the TV screen): Let's just say we took another portal.

Ziggy: Okay! What happened?

Pixel: Robbie took Sportacus somewhere and we need to find where he took him.

Last edited:
Ziggy: How?

Pixel: By finding that Sportscandy truck.

Ziggy: Well how do you know?

Pixel (taking out a DVD): By showing you this.

Offscreen Chorus: #Here come the Thninkaman!#

Strong Bad: OMG! It's the Thninkaman.

Last edited:
Thninkaman (Bubs) comes.

Thninkaman: Hello, kid! I found your friends (shows Strong Sad and Marzipan) You're welcome, kid!

Thninkaman walks away.

Thninkaman Chorus: #There goes the Thninkaman!#

Last edited:
Strong Sad: Before he put us here, he said he's gonna rescue some guys who fell down from being pushed out of some mobile stores.

Pixel: Was one of them being pushed out of a SportsCandy Truck?

Strong Sad: You mean the truck with the fruits and vegetables? Yes! And he said the man being pushed out wore blue and had the #10 on him.

Pixel: That's Sportacus alright.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom