• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Thninkaman Chorus: #Now coming back, the Thninkaman.#

Thninkaman comes back to everyone.

Thninkaman: Hello again, kids! The men rescued themselves helped him get but they are now with me. (out behind comes a covered Boris Caillou (yes, that's Caillou's dad), Greg Heffley, and Sportacus)

Boris: I'm glad my son is safe! Hector, I'm gonna take him home now. I could unground him if I want to but he still causes trouble (cleans himself off and takes Caillou with him) Plex! Beat us home.

Plex: Got Boris! (beats the Caillous home)

Stingy: Now where are MY video games?!

Pixel: Hmmmm.... Oooh! How about my old PlayStation 4 and some of the PS4's Greatest Hits? (picks up a box labeled PlayStation 4 stuff) My PS5 is coming in for delivery.

Stingy (takes the box): Thanks, Pixel!

Pixel: You're welcome, Stingy!

Stingy: Now I'm going home with MY new video games! (walks away)

Ash: What's with him?

Pixel: Oh, he just has a habit that everything is HIS.

Bonnie: Squishy, where are you?

Butch: Who's this Squishy?

Ash: Never mind that, Butch.

Butch: You finally got it right, meddling twerp!

Fred: Hey! We are called that.

Robbie Rotten comes.

Ash: Isn't that...

Ziggy: Robbie Rotten!

Butch: Hi there, Ricky Roughest.

Robbie: Hey, I'm Robbie Rotten and I discovered Sportacus has escaped!

Sportacus: Yes, Robino!

Robbie: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home.

Dawn: Where's his home?

Sportacus: It's behind a billboard with cow in a field near city hall.

Finnelan (walking up): You mean like that one I just came from (points to Robbie's cow billboard).

Robbie Rotten: You were in my lair? What did you do?

Akko: And how did you come and find us?

Finnelan: Well none of that matters since I'm here to take you back!

Robbie: What did you with my periscope?

Finnelan: I uhhhh...

Scene cuts to a flashback while spying on Princess Sakura, Finnelan tinkers around with the periscope and it accidentally gets stuck.

Finnelan: Uh ohh! I better scat (walks away and goes up Robbie's chute and out of the chute and looks at the billboard) Hmmmmmm! Whoever paints like that, I say he/she has a talent and likes cows.

Cuts back to present.

Robbie: You will pay for this!

Finnelan (sighs): Guess I should've gone to Springfield or stay at Luna Nova. Yo, yellow robot! Could you beat me back to Luna Nova or to Springfield? Just anywhere from that Atsuko Kagari

Plex: Whatever you say, missy! (beats Finnelan away from LazyTown) Sheesh! Beating people to somewhere is going quite strong today.

Orange picks up a Max Revive from Ash's pocket and replaced it with a Danexpo permanent marker. Uses the Max Revive to make him back alive.

Orange: I hope you're peeling fine that your best friend back refruitnited. Ha-ha-ha!

Pear: Uugh! Stop that.

Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber come and are covered in permanet marker ink.

Bob: Where's our culprit? The one who put permanet marker on us?

Orange: This is him. Art Ketchup.

Ash: Uhhh, I'm Ash Ketchum.

Orange: He's the one who marks the food. Ha ha ha! (takes out the marker)

Ash: Where did that come from and where's my Max Revive.

Max (walks up): Hey, Ash! Did you call me?

Ash: No! Someone put this marker here.

Orange: It's true! I'm the one who made you look hot. I put some black to darken your color you. Ha ha ha!

Bob: Very, funny! What does that mean?

Orange: I just like to Bob with you.

Pear: Don't mind him.

Orange: Yes! You make a great pearing. Ha ha ha ha!

Midget Apple: He can be a little pain in the body.

Orange: You have a little pain in the body.

Midget Apple: Ugh!

Orange: Hey, Plex! Orange you gonna beet me back home nya nya now?

Plex: Whatever you say. (beets Orange home)

Pear: Finally! Some peace. (rests under a tree)

Ziggy: Okay, let's go!

Robbie: I'm gonna go home too. (pulls a lever and goes down to his lair)

Stephanie: So what's happening?

Sakura: How about go to Tomoeda? (points to a portal that says to Tomoeda)

Ash: Okay!

Everyone goes through the portal to Tomoeda. Back in Robbie's lair, Robbie watches the new sloshy! but they're in space. Two Bozars appear on the screen fighting.

Bozar #1: Surrender imposter as I'm gonna turn you into Italian noodles. (Robbie laughs while watching)

Robbie: That reminds me. My new Bozar costume probably came. (sees a big package that says "TO: Robbie Rotten of LazyTown" and gasps in excitment) There it is. (walks up, looks at what it is and then notices something) Hmmmm. That's strange. Looks like someone already opened it before me. (opens the box and gasps. The camera shows an empty box) Where is it? Help!

Scene cuts to Sportacus coming through the portal. His crystal beeps.

Sportacus: Someone's in trouble! (goes back through the portal)

Ash: I wonder what it's gonna be like.

Sakura: You'll see. This is Penguin Playground.

Piplup looks at the penguin slide and is amazed.

Dawn: I know! It looks like you Piplup.

Tomoyo: Hmmm! Still wonder why I don't remember you and I facing our test of courage.

Sakura: The Erase card erased your memory.

Larry: Can the Erase card erase our permanent ink?

Bob: Uh, Larry...

Larry: Not now Bob. You want this ink off, right?

Bob: Yeah, but you know that she is...

Larry: A car caper.

Sakura: Cardcaptor.

Butch: Now look who's talking, Lexy!

Larry: Still hung up on this name situation, ay. Hmmm. Wondering about those twins and their penguins figure.

Abra teleports and brings the Rockhopper from 3-2-1 Penguins! and it goes away up to Chiharu Mihara. Jason Conrad pops out.

Jason: Are you the one we're looking for?

Michelle Conrad comes out.

Michelle : Don't mind my twin. He- (gets interrupted by Zidgel)

Zidgel: Hey! I'm the one asking the question. (turns to Chiharu) Are you the one they call Chiharu Mihara?

Chiharu: Yes! That's me.

Larry spots them.

Larry: Look Bob! They're they are plus some girl with beaded hair.

Sakura: What? That's our friend Chiharu Mihara.

Buzz #2: Well, let's go! She might need our help.

Last edited:
Bob: We know who they are. Larry let's go!

Larry: You mean (puts on his Larry-Boy suit) Larry-Boy! (attaches his suction cup to the spaceship)

Zidgel: Hey look everyone! It's Larry-Boy.

LarryBoy: Hey, Zidgel! Can I come? Not her?

Zidgel: Sure! (takes LarryBoy inside and the Rockhopper leaves)

Sakura and Tomoyo run up to Chiharu.

Sakura: Hi, Chiharu! Sorry for that.

Tomoyo: Me too!

Bob (coming up): Yes!

Last edited:
Butch walks up.

Butch: Hi there, Chintani!

Chiharu: I'm Chiharu!

Sakura: Don't mind, Buck!

Butch: Don't you make me say what my name is, Sakina.

Chiharu: And I thought Takashi's lies were bad.

Bonnie (walking up): I forgot to ask but which one of you girls is gonna date my brother?

Clemont far back is embaressed.

Sakura: I'm with Syoaran.

Tomoyo: Hmmm... (whispers to Bonnie) I take Sakura.

Bonnie: What the fu- (Clemont comes and covers her mouth)

Clemont: It's my choice on who I want to pick.

Brock: I'll date one of you girls if you like! I'll choose you, Chiharu. (holds Chiharu's hand)

Chiharu (embarresed): Uh, okay!

Brock: I'll use one of my Pokémon to take on anyone who trespasses Chiharu. (Croakgunk comes out and punches Brock's butt)

Sakura: Well, where are you going, Chiharu?

Chiharu: I'm going to Twin Bells for a present for Naoko.

Tomoyo: That's nice! Don't mind if we come to get Naoko a gift too?

Chiharu: Of course!

Sakura, Tomoyo, and Chiharu leave.

Syoaran: Have a nice day!

Chiharu: Thanks, Li!

Last edited:
Zidgel: Okay, Tomato! You wanna help us?

Bob: Sure!

Professor Fidgel: What's that on Tomato and LarryBoy's head?

Zidgel: Must be one of Awful Alvin's evil plans. And I thought his angry eyebrows were worse.

Bob: Nevermind that.

LarryBoy (monologuing): When there's trouble, only one hero can save the day. I'm that hero. I'm LarryBoy!

Bob: Oh, brother! LarryBoy is coming too! Then this is also a job for... (transforms into Thingamabob from The League of Incredible Vegetables) Thingamaob! And in the name Incredible Vegetables, I'll punish you!

Zidgel: Now where have I heard this before? I think it's from a girl becomes a superhero of the galaxy and was a reincarnation of a princess. Umm! Must've have been dreaming.

Michelle: Hold the phone, Zidgel!

Zidgel (picking up a telephone): Like this?

Michelle: It's just a saying. I think I heard it too but it's not important now.

Orange finds Abra and teleports to Sakura and her friends.

Orange: Hey Chiharu!

Chiharu: What?

Orange: Gun!

Chiharu: Wha...

Orange takes a gun and Chiharu puts her hands in the air.

Tomoyo: Hey what are you doing to Chiharu?

Orange: Shut it, you! You and your girlfriend are remained to be silent. Speaking of which... (whips out his own Sealing Wand but orange.) Freeze, RELEASE! (releases the Freeze card.)

Tomoyo: I think we should step back.

Sakura: Yes!

Sakura and Tomoyo hide behind a bush. The the Freeze Card freezes Chiharu.

Orange: Now, return to your original form! (Freeze back into it's Clow Card forum.) Erase, RELEASE! (Erase card gets released and erases Chiharu.)

Sakura: See! This is what I was talking about. That's why you can't remember us facing your test of courage.

@Nicolas721, would you like to take another turn?

Nevermind! It's my blog. Feel free whenever you like.

Orange: Now Change Card, release! (the Change Card gets released) Switch me with the girl that got erased (the Change Card leaves and goes over to Chiharu asleep on the slide. Later Chiharu wakes up and sees Pear in front of her.)

Chiharu (offscreen): What's going on? Where is there a human sized Pear in front of me. I don't remember a thing that has happened.

Pear: Orange! What's going on?

Chiharu: Orange? No, no, no talking Pear! My name is Chiharu Mihara. I was looking forward to coming with Sakura and Tomoyo to get a birthday gift for our friend, Naoko Yanagisawa but I can't remember what happened.

Midget Apple: Come on Orange. I'm gonna take your Sealing Wand. (pulls out Orange's Sealing Wand.) You had enough being Cardcaptor Orange for today.

Chiharu: How did that get there and what's a Carpet Caper? Is there a mirror?

Midget Apple: Yes! One of the Clow Cards is the Mirror but you heard your best friend.

Chiharu: No! My best friend is Takashi Yamazaki and he's not a pear.

Sakura and Tomoyo come.

Sakura: There you are, Chiharu!

Chiharu: Hey, Sakura! Hey, Tomoyo! Let's go to Twin Bells now. Wait! Is it me or have you two grown?

Tomoyo: We haven't grown but you're not you.

Chiharu: WHAT?! I need a mirror.

Dawn comes over.

Dawn: Here's one! (shows the mirror down to Chiharu who is now discovered in Orange's body)

Chiharu: NOOO! (echos) This can't be. Where is my body?

Cuts to a scene where Orange (in Chiharu's body) walks down the street. He sees Naoko Yanagisawa.

Naoko: Hey, Chiharu! You got me a gift.

Orange: May I suggest you take those ugly glasses off. They aren't very spec-tacular. Ha ha ha! (leaves)

Naoko (sniffs): That's the rudest thing Chiharu has ever said to me.

Last edited:
Nevermind! It's my blog. Feel free whenever you like.

Orange: Now Change Card, release! (the Change Card gets released) Switch me with the girl that got erased (the Change Card leaves and goes over to Chiharu asleep on the slide. Later Chiharu wakes up and sees Pear in front of her.)

Chiharu (offscreen): What's going on? Where is there a human sized Pear in front of me. I don't remember a thing that has happened.

Pear: Orange! What's going on?

Chiharu: Orange? No, no, no talking Pear! My name is Chiharu Mihara. I was looking forward to coming with Sakura and Tomoyo to get a birthday gift for our friend, Naoko Yanagisawa but I can't remember what happened.

Midget Apple: Come on Orange. I'm gonna take your Sealing Wand. (pulls out Orange's Sealing Wand.) You had enough being Cardcaptor Orange for today.

Chiharu: How did that get there and what's a Carpet Caper? Is there a mirror?

Midget Apple: Yes! One of the Clow Cards is the Mirror but you heard your best friend.

Chiharu: No! My best friend is Takashi Yamazaki and he's not a pear.

Sakura and Tomoyo come.

Sakura: There you are, Chiharu!

Chiharu: Hey, Sakura! Hey, Tomoyo! Let's go to Twin Bells now. Wait! Is it me or have you two grown?

Tomoyo: We haven't grown but you're not you.

Chiharu: WHAT?! I need a mirror.

Dawn comes over.

Dawn: Here's one! (shows the mirror down to Chiharu who is now discovered in Orange's body)

Chiharu: NOOO! (echos) This can't be. Where is my body?

Cuts to a scene where Orange (in Chiharu's body) walks down the street. He sees Naoko Yanagisawa.

Naoko: Hey, Chiharu! You got me a gift.

Orange: May I suggest you take those ugly glasses off? They aren't very spec-tacular. Ha ha ha! (leaves)

Naoko (sniffs): That's the rudest thing Chiharu has ever said to me.

Any comments? It’s fun when we work together on this.

I should mention that these events are taking the exact same time as the stories I write.

Like the comment if you want to go.

Cuts back to the playground.

Pear: Okay! Here's the plan. Chiharu and I will look for Orange. Mrs. Sonomi Daijouji will stay here. Team Rocket, Nelson Namba, Al, The Griffins, Lil' Brudder, Lou Gubrious, the Gangrene Gang, and minor Pokémon Anime characters, YouTubers, you can go home. As for everyone else, you can stay or go where ever you want!

Everyone (nodding their heads): Got it! (they obey Pear)

Nelson (offscreen): Glad that pear finally got my name right.

Ash: Man! What a life.

Shaggy: Like, yeah!

Butch: Why are we still here? Can't obey the Pear?

Cassidy: Just am checking. To get us back, I stole an Alakazam in this Heal Ball (shows the Heal Ball and the Alakazam comes out). Okay, Alakazam! Use Teleport. (Alakazam uses Teleport and it disappears along with Butch and Cassidy).

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom