• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Shaggy: Come on! Why get his name wrong?

Fred: Because I dunno! It our running gag? People have been wondering why I wear a scarf.

It is true:

Butch: Well why do you?

Fred: Fashion first, you d**m b**t***!

Midget Apple: Where did you get that beep?

Fred: As a jerky turkey your friend Orange once met said to think of a very bad word. Think of the worse word of man and food kind you know.

True:

Buddy (from Kick the Buddy): How about this? Hah! Loser! Hmmmm. Not working.

Fred: Think of something darker.

Shaggy: Yeah, like! Like something ULTRA dark.

Buddy: Something darker than loser? How about SUCKER!

Tim: Darker.

Buddy: Jerk?

Grandpa Lemon: More darker.

Midget Apple: Hey you b*****d! He was f***ing talking to me.

Last edited:
Fred: Good work there, Little Apple.

Midget Apple: How do you know my name?

Fred: Well your little and an apple.

Daphne: Why do you get so sensitive on your scarf.

Fred: I dunno! I just do.

Shaggy: Like I just happened to wear a green shirt.

Bonnie: And I just happen to wear a yellow fannny pack with white buttons.

Butch: And I’m Butch.

Lil Brudder: And I’m Lil Brudder.

Homestar Runner (crying): Oh, Lil Brudder! How he walks with one leg on life. JUST ONE!

Lou Gubrious: He hurts me more than laughing (cries).

Strong Bad: Well, he makes me (sniffs) laugh.

Ace (offscreen): Oh, really! (moves to him onscreen with the rest of the GangGreen Gang) Well then why do you sound like your going to cry.

Strong Bad: I was... uh... crying tears of joy.

Ace: Well this makes me laugh! Am I right boys? Boys?

Big Billy
(crying): Oh, how that dog has one leg!

Homestar Runner (crying): I agree! (huddled near Big Billy followed by the rest of the GangGreen Gang sans Ace and Lou Gubrious crying.)

Last edited:
Ash (slapping the criers): Snap out of it y’all! We have serious issues like the Coronavirus.

Homestar Runner (sniffs): He’s right!

Why are tim and moby in this
jeez, he was just asking
I'm not trying to control or criticize you. I just found it... different to make a crossover of Pokemon, Annoying Orange, BrainPOP, Vsauce, Regular Show, The Penguins of Madagascar, and Sesame Street.
Well it was going to be a fun and games but because of impatience, @Lone_Garurumon said I should turn it into a blog and I merged everything on that thread into on big start.

These things are only on their original thread.

Cuts to a funeral at Ant Island from Pixar’s A Bug’s Life.

Queen Atta: Here we are today to celebrate the death of some grasshopper known as Hopper. He was a tough leader and did everything to survive. He deserved his life to not last lo- (something slaps her) OUCH! (reveals to be Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc. and all the bugs scream with fear.)

Princess Dot: Monster!

Randall: That’s young one and I’m for revenge. I discovered a portal. You guys have to help me get back to my home. That blue monster, green monster, and that child who is not AFRAID of me anymore have left me in this wasteland of hers.

P.T. Flea: Wasteland? I think you mean wonderland.

Last edited:
Randall: According to my portal tracker the closest will open (looks at the tracker and then points) There! Let’s move. (goes there)

Molt: Let’s follow! (they follow Randall)

Atta: Come on! I’m Queen. You obey me. Fine! (joins the rest of the bugs)

Last edited:
Cuts to Monsters Inc. universe where portal opens up and Randall and the bugs come out.

Sulley: Randall?

Randall: Sullivan!

Back at Sakurgi Lab.

Strong Bad: That Strong Sad messed with the wrong brother. Hey you Frog Boy!

Andy: Me?

Utility Belt Buzz : Yes, Barrett frog!

Hamm: He's Andy like our old owner.

Utility Belt Buzz: Enough slotted pig!

Andy: Here you go Deadpool.

Strong Bad: I'm not Deadpool!

Carmen: You sure look like Deadpool!

Strong Bad: Enough guitar butterfly! I'm Strong Bad.

Leo: If you aren't Deadpool then you must be Spiderman.

Strong Bad: ENOUGH! I'M NOT DEADPOOL OR SPIDERMAN!

Bonnie: Well I'll be you meddling teens and unmask this hero! He might be Mommy!

Clemont: He is not Mom!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom