• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Manny: Hey! Your that talking orange’s grandfather.

Grandpa Lemon: Nope! He just calls me that.

Ari: I wanna come with you!

Manny: Okay! Manny skidoo. Ari, Grandpa, Apples, and Clock can too.

Midget Apple: I never agreed to this.

Back in the Monster Universe.

Orange: So let me get this straight, somebody Jorgen Von Strangle told you there was gonna give you an award here when in your world, you made a closet door.

Timmy: Yes! And I need to get back. You said you came from a portal. I need you to show me where.

Orange: There! (shows Timmy the portal) See? There are other portals.

Timmy: I will choose this. (skidoos)

Orange: I am coming too.

Orange skidoos too. Changes to the Circo Fabuloso from Let's Go! Luna. Timmy and Orange comes out from a portal in a sky and land.

Timmy: This is not Dimmesdale, California. Where are we?

Carmen Mariposa (offscreen): Ask the Magic Globe (puts Carmen onscreen with Andy Hopper and Leo Chockers.)

Timmy: No! You don't understand. Help get to Dimmesdale, California.

Andy: Like where I'm from? We are already here in California. Los Angeles. Right Magic Globe?

Magic Globe: That's right Andy!

Timmy: Okay! Take me to Dimmesdale.

Andy: Don't recall a Dimmesdale.

Last edited:
A time card pops up and says “WE’LL GET BACK TO THEM!” Scene cuts to Ash and Bonnie.

Ash: Krookodile! Use Bite on that Grunt. (Krookodile obeys and uses Bite on the GO Rocket Grunt)

Markiplier: Was that the bite of '87?

Chase Suno: No! That was the Pokémon move Bite.

If not, I can.

Hikaru Shindo: Hey!

Ash: Who are you?

Hikaru: Hikaru Shindo.

Ben & J Carlin: Hey brother!

Bonnie: Do I look like a brother?

Seamus Gorman: Nope! But they are.

Adam Conover: (Yes! From Adam Ruins Everything) Actually! It is just a good...

Chase: Go Lock!

Cassie and Rita: (Yes! BrainPOP) What about us?

Adam: You like Hall & Oates?

Dick Tracy: Maybe me!

Portal opens up and on the other end, Orange, Monster Timmy, Andy, Carmen, and Leo get sucked into the portal and Orange goes on top of Adam.

Orange: Oats are cool!

Carmen: He means Daryl Hall & John Oates.

Orange: Eat em oats.

Dick Tracy: Eat John Oats?

Orange: Quiet dwarf!

2 portals open up and take out up the characters from FH and LWA universes.

Pear: He is not a dwarf! He’s a detective.

Last edited:
Orange: Be quiet Pear.

Pear: Okay Orange. You take this! KNIFE!

Orange: Huh? (looks behind and a knife pops out and slices Orange and he screams and gets eaten. A title card says in gravestone says RIP: A. Orange, 2009-20.)

Pear: That should do the trick.

(Marshmallow pops out from another portal.)

Marshmallow: What? Pear! You killed Orange. How could you do this to your best friend?

Pear: No! First, it was a knife. Second, Orange deserved it. And finally, he is not my best friend!

Passion Fruit: Pear! What did you do?

Pear (cheeks all red): Passion! There you are. Nice seeing you around.

Passion Fruit: Killing Orange you see!

Pear: It is not what it seems.

Marshmallow: Really Pear?

Timmy: Looking I’m turning back into a human! (poof and Timmy is human) Yes! Now does anyone have something to draw?

Andy: I do!

Timmy: Okay Andy! I will whisper to draw a person? (Timmy whispers and everything speeds up until Andy is complete) Thanks!

Andy: You’re welcome!

Timmy turns to Knife.

Timmy: Okay Knife. Let’s go! (whips out his Poofer and they poof back to Timmy’s room with Wanda, Cosmo, Chloe Carmichael, Mikey Munroe, Bunsen the Beast, Mike Wazowski (in human form) and Jorgen Von Strangle stands in front of Timmy and looks down at him.)

Jorgen: Timmy Turner! You managed to escape. But how?

Timmy: A portal and one other thing.

Jorgen: What?

Cosmo: Ooh! Please be an autograph from Sulley?

Timmy: KNIFE!

Jorgen: What?

Cosmo: No autograph? Awww!

Knife cuts Jorgen and Jorgen screams and then grave sign says RIP: J.V. Strangle, TBA-2020.

Wanda: Timmy! You killed Jorgen!

Cosmo (crying): And no autograph!

Timmy: No! First, it was a knife. Second, he deserved it. And finally, there was no autograph in the first place!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom