• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Approved by the great Ryuu
Conversion - A Factions Game
Welcome to the Land of Coalesce. A land that existed in balance and harmony.

Story: Coalesce was a happy planet. That was until the Day of Diminishing. On that day, an evil mafia put a curse on the world. Leaving it without identity and just a stale blank slate. No one could find out who they were, or their purpose in life. The evil mafia envisioned a world with their own shaping, one that they could shape in any way they wanted to. However, the evil mafia soon broke up into 3 factions. Each of these factions had a different idea on how to reshape the planet with new roles and identities for each person.

How the Game Plays: Each faction will have person that converts others to their cause. It doesn't kill them, it merely brings them onto whichever side. The object of the game would be for you to get your faction up to two-thirds majority; effectively sealing the win for you. Now, there will be 3 people who are actual mafia who kill one person each night. They are on no one's side and aim to kill everyone.

~~Misc info. And help~~

If one of the mafia is attempted to be converted, then it will fail.

If a converter is killed, then it passes onto one of their converts. If they have no converts, than that faction is out of the game.

The strategy in this game is to actually ally yourself with the mafia and get them to kill off your opponents while you convert the survivors.

There will be story pieces with most updates.

If all mafia members are lynched, then a RNG will take its place.

There will be 3 Factions. The Visionaries, The Traditionalists, and The Originals.
~~Rules(Edited from Drumbeats and Rayne)~~

1. I will modkill for three things

 Role revealing

Role claims are fine. However, some abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.

 Inactivity

Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.

 Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct

This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can ;)

2. Please PM myself, Flame_, your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too.

To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: DrumBeats; when sending responses)

3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day.

4. Phases will last 24 hours long.

5. I plan to end every phase at around 10 PM EST. This may vary by an hour or two depending on my schedule. If I will miss a phase, I will warn you ahead of time.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be 21 Players.

1. Ryuutakeshi
2. @Derpeh Hoovez*
3. @Travalgar* Killed Night 1
4. @darkqueen*
5. @TheBlackSun*
6. @Taiki*
7. @Neonsands*
8. @Serene*
9. @Zhwoobatte.*
10. @Derier44*
11. @TFSpock*
12. @Aestivate* Lynched Day 1
13. @Sgt.Pepper's*
14. @Smasher 101*
15. @Laterose*
16. @Pseudonym*
17. @Kyumorph*
18. @zahowy*
19. @Wolverine*
20. @Jaylebyrd*
21. @bluesun*
~~~~~~~~

And of course have fun. This is a very different type of game so please tell me what works and what doesn't and how to fix it.

Timeline of the game"

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/co...ht-0-10-2-11-a-119444/index2.html#post3563248

Note: There are barely any roles

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11)

I'd like to see if I can play this. I'll give it a try.

I guess I'm in.

Let me in. This looks like a good game for my first multiple-faction mafia experience.

I would like to try so I'm signin up. :)

Never played this before, but it seems interesting and so I'll give it a go.

Sure, why not?

I'll play

29m94m1.jpg

in.

Sure, in.

Sure, Wynaut?

Sounds good, I've wanted to take part in an open town QT (well in this case, faction) game for a while.

This is going to be a total cult war.

It's supposed to be that way. You're all in/

All in and updated. We need 7 more spots so pleaser tell people to join!

OMG, in. In in in in in in in

Interesting...

Seems like the mafia wins no matter what :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom