• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cool Random Message Bro. [V5.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ye olde thread of Random Messages [V4.0]

Fine, I'll admit it too...
Neither am I ,_, TEH TRUTH!!!

Not to my knowledge...

And knowledge is power!

No, The electric company is power!

Knowing is half the battle.

With Knowledge comes great responsibility.

NO!!!!!! 503 ERRORS!!!!!! D: D: D:

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
i really hope it snows. it hasnt for 33 years :D

You're not awesome.

Sarcasm right? :lol: Doesn't matter anyway. How awesome a person is depends on their confidence in themselves, rather than what other people think. People who do not pretend to be someone/thing else they not are truly awesome. Just to be be nice I have yet to meet anyone NOT awesome here. :) But their is only room for so many awesome people... But... YOUR ALL AWESOME!!! ^_^

A teacher stressing the point on writing our term paper stated in his guidelines to 'include proper grammer.' Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom