• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Copy & paste" signatures

Axxonn

Owning all your base
Reaction score
I remember, before I was really active on forums (when I just browsed through them), many people had signatures like "If you ___________, copy and paste this into your signature." Do people still use those, or am I behind the times?

I've seen it in maybe one signature, so, seems like the fad has faded.

Heck, I barely saw that kinda even when I signed up for the first time.

I've only seen that kind of signature twice. Both times it said something like "This is Bob. Copy and paste this in your sig so that Bob can rule BMGF!"

I remember a signature that went: "I dont calculate EVs, and I dont care about natures. I play Pokemon normally...."

I've only seen that kind of signature twice. Both times it said something like "This is Bob. Copy and paste this in your sig so that Bob can rule BMGF!"

Bob? Did that have anything to do with my mafia game by any chance, or? xD

I think bob was some really old C/P that was on youtube. It went something like this:

☻/
/▌
/ \
This is Bob. Soon bob will take over youtube! spread this to 50 videos. It will soon be on the news. then you will know you helped spread Bob

C/P fads are mostly dead here, but on youtube, you have lots of anti Justin bieber copypaste and lots of other random copypastes.

Found the one I was talking about on Singing in the Rain's signature.

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Pretty much what Cubone said, that and "Say it, not spray it.", as well. The "This is _____, c/p him and he'll rule the godderblasted fuckin'-" signatures were a plentiful in terms of the annoyance factor, but the "I don't ______" or "90% of _____" ones make it hard to resist the urge to abstain the act of throwing flaming harpoons at the one with the signature in question.

I think they were more popular earlier in my time here, but they aren't so popular now.

lol. I remember bob. good times:lol: I wouldn't say they're that popular now, though.

I saw a few when I lurked around here, but they died down pretty recently. I do actually agree with some of those sigs, but that doesn't mean I like the concept.

Back
Top Bottom