• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups CORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris looked at the ship in amazement, before catching a look of himself in the mirror. From what was once a young happy-go-lucky cadet was now just a pale, tired, battle hardened soldier. He frowned. He would probably need to take a full vacation once this mission was done. Maybe he would get to see his dog, Wolfie, again. Hearing 9 speaking about the mission, Chris raised his hand. "I'll head with you guys. Hydra can head with Kyra and the others for heavy fire."

Jaden was onboard the Lionheart and listening to Kori's little speech. Hearing it he couldn't help but crack
a chuckle as did Hellebore,"Five hours,huh.." He walked over to his commander,"Commander Krya..can I have
a moment of your time please?"

Wes smiled at Kori's enthusiasm for the ship, and the pilot did know how impressive it was, considering that he was flying it. "Kori's right" he said, "It is a most impressive ship" patting the dashboard of the control panal.

Krya looked to Jaden as he called to her. "Sure," she responded.

----------------------------
@ImperialSunlight; @kenshin akagi; @Terram Validus; @ShoggothJr; @Incoming Mortar; @Blathers; @Booster Gold; @smaug85; @Flaze; @Charles Dunois; @GamerGX;
(Guys, again, I'm sorry for all of the lateness. ACTs are out and I'm trying to scramble, here. I promise, though, I'm going to keep this running. So, bear with me?)

Kori looked to Jaden and Krya as they began to leave, before she began to type onto her computer. "Huh," she said. "Hey, guys, are any of you good at reconnaissance?"

(It's no biggie,Yun, to be honest, I think alot of us have been busy too)

Jaden stopped in the hallway and turned to his commander,"I..wished to formally apologize to you.."

Krya looked to the male as they stopped. Raising an eyebrow, she inquired, "Why, may I ask?"

Jaden pulled out Hellebore and presented her in sword form,"About Hellebore..I hid the truth about her from you..not even the
Director knows about her true nature."

"Well like me and 9 said before, we are both highly trained in stealth, our suits are airtight so as long as we hold our breath me and 9 should be okay in deep space environments. I can then use my power to bite a hole through the hull then patch it up when we are inside. Nobody will notice, we peek around, get info, then call in the cavalry and if anything somehow happens, the ship will be close enough to dock the ship and board the other ship," said Julio to Kori.

Kori nodded. "Fantastic. However, I think you should take Andrew with you. He has the injury transferring abilities we need," she said. "So, 9, Andrew, and Julio; get out there!" @Flaze; @ImperialSunlight; @smaug85;

-----------------------------

Krya only shook her head at Jaden. "You have your reasons, obviously," she said, turning. "The Director might not care as much. He's understanding. Everyone has secrets, anyways."

Jaden nodded as he put away the sword,"Thank you..I promise when this mission is over you'll get
the whole story..but for now, it's probaubly best we focus on the mission without any distractions."

Hellebore piped up,"I'm still worrried about those people we faced on Garran VII..it feels like that was
just a prelude to something much bigger.."

In response to Kori's statement, Wes replied dryly, "Well I wouldn't 'get out there' right now, we're still in the middle of no where space so try to contain your excitement for just a little while longer"

Kori only shook her head. "I can't believe you guys are being such... imbeciles," she turned to her computer. "Go outside of the ship's hull and stand on the deck as we fly. I prepared something for you all."

To tell the truth, she was a little offended that they believed her to not have things covered.

"Well then, stay alert." Krya responded to Jaden, turning to walk away.

Kori scoffed. "You wish it was a mecha," she said. "It'll be some awesome Frame additions. You guys will love it!"

Kori responded. "Try to make it to your birthday, then we'll talk!" the girl bantered back. "Now, walk to the hull and get a move on."

9 didn't really much care about whatever this thing was, but he feigned a sort of interest and proceeded to the hull with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom