• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

Not much to offer this week, no?

a meeting with the guildmaster.png

I was inspired by The Invisible Man and his Soon to be Wife, not much to say here

Also, Harlow doesn't have the lower half of his arms, they've been chopped off back when he was a Honedge. The Defense Scarves kinda behave like prosthetics/replacement arms.
pokemon variants.png

I remember when the Pokemon Variants/Crossbreed trend was a thing, I kinda missed those to be honest. Also a sort of practice for making unique looking Pokemon, since I'm not really satisfied with Rainer's design, he doesn't look like he's partially a Jellicent. (also I just realized, Rainer technically have the coloration of a female Jellicent, like having blue eyes and kinda pinkish purple lol)

OK am back
Hello! Long time no see in this thread ay?

Silly lil pokemans.png

"Team" Nightshade, a duo of thieves with a penchant for theatrics and all things shiny! I only have their pre evolved versions though :/
my little pogchamps.png

Reposting this here because I'm actually pretty proud of this. Espeon looks like it's crying though lmao

I've just been designing characters that I probably won't ever use again for the past week lol, and got a new artstyle.
Lumina.png

When the satellite decides to fuck off and crash to earth, you end up with this. I don't know how she would hold stuff (since no hands)
silly robot overlord.png

Ambition can corrupt anyone with enough time.
Too bad he can't really do anything with it, for he's eternally imprisoned by his inferior tech.

And stuff for art contests, I'm back again and I will get revenge on those who voted me out.
Fancy britain.png
scrunkly.png

Not much to say here

And I drew these for a friend!
i love em!!!.png
i love these gay idiots.png

I designed these characters a long while back for my friend Luna, their names are Marvin and Juno!

I'm backkkkkk with more artttttttttttttttttt children
more pmd ocs.png

Finally got the Guildmaster and her second-in-command, Marina "Mari" and Theodore "Ted" Willowbark! They're both retired explorers who now formed a Guild to organize all the teams in Spiritown. Rainer, Harlow and Caden all used to be their apprentices back then!
And there's Shopkeeper Frank with the Web Boys, no one knows where they all come from, since the shop they operate has appeared out of nowhere. Frank sells good stuff though, so most don't question his origins. The Web Boys names are Lace and Knit respectively, and they both are very loyal to Frank.

I'll probably release every characters' lore in the thread if I can finish all of their official art soon.

Btw fun fact: all of my PMD characters have last names.
oblivion.png

The Head Guard of the Ministry of Joy, she's an AI who got transferred into a human body. She belongs to Altara!
to watch, to wait.png

I always rewrite this stupid reaper man, Sir Doe why must you be like this??? You inconsistent bastard, or maybe it's just me idk.

Although one thing has always stayed the same in every incarnation of him, is that he's never what he seems to be. He may seem fragile and weak, but what horrors lie in wait in him...?
and more new designs lmaoo
Utak.png

She has no name yet, but she's essentially the one who granted mortals the gift of Knowledge. Not always for good though, she often gives knowledge that would normally make a mortal go insane, and delights in watching them spiral. Absolutely would teach a child how to curse. She considers Sir Doe her "uncle" for currently unknown reasons.

Way more lore about her species and her "family", but right now, it's not polished enough to show.
bitchy laddy.png

Neun, he's a very old character I made a long while back, and now he's got a redesign! He's just an asshole, and pretty damn proud of it. Luckily he's not violent, he just insults people and is constantly grumpy all the time. Probably has a Discord alt where he exclusively speaks in slurs.

The Slay the Princess and Alton Towers Brainrot has striked. Probably gonna use a different post format
free the hero.png

"You're in a cabin within the woods, and in the basement of that cabin, is a Hero. You're here to free him, for if you don't, it'll be the end of the world"
Slay the Princess AU, that's really it. I'm still working on it.
swap au stuff.png

more swap au again.png
More swap au.png

Yep, lot of art, huh?
Yet, you've left me.png

Also, not really AU stuff, but I'm glad that the game is a love story
You irredeemable murderers.png
1711188864782.png

Yes, I am somehow basing characters off fucking rollercoasters. Why.
wtf is that.png

And I drew him with my friend's Smiler OC, Lucille! Character on the right belongs to Altara.

Back
Top Bottom