• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

Inktober! Batch 1
Here we go folks! Inktober has started and it's so fun so far!
1665022158223.png

1665022249630.png

1665022284503.png

1665022414060.png

1665022446953.png

More countryballs, because that's the only thing I've been drawing for days.
1666935820450.png

No seriously, North Ossetia's flag looks like candy corn.
1666935907255.png
He's smoking weed lmao
School is still killing me.

New avatar and random art requests from the CB.net Discord Server.
1667476133247.png

This Aegislash is an old OC of mine that I never gave a name to, got any suggestions?
1667476227275.png
1667476236572.png

Countryballs are always so smol and cute.

And plus, you can actually request art from me now! As long as it's not lewd, is feasible for me to draw and I have the time to do it, I'll do it!

New avatar and random art requests from the CB.net Discord Server.
View attachment 164955
This Aegislash is an old OC of mine that I never gave a name to, got any suggestions?
View attachment 164956View attachment 164957
Countryballs are always so smol and cute.

And plus, you can actually request art from me now! As long as it's not lewd, is feasible for me to draw and I have the time to do it, I'll do it!
All of these are really good. I could never draw like that. G.R.E.A.T.

Tried out a new style, I'm kinda wondering if I should stick to this.

1668764959117.png

He's a tired lad who's fed up with everything, nothing much else here.

1668765089565.png

Decided to bring back Harlow's boyfriend I guess. His name is Rainer and they're both madly in love for each other.

View attachment 168156

I haven't drew Harlow and Rainer in digital for a long while. I love these two, they're my comfort characters
This piece is really nice! I love how soft the colours look and it has a super cosy vibe overall-- which is honestly really common across your work, you're super good at that sort of vibe!

This piece is really nice! I love how soft the colours look and it has a super cosy vibe overall-- which is honestly really common across your work, you're super good at that sort of vibe!
Thank you so much! Art is often my little escape from reality, so I prefer the warm, cutesy stuff C:

1676974786000.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES ITS SO NEON

Anyways, I tried to make another contest entry for r/PBA again, it wasn't really fun to make this to be honest. At least there's a Hong Kongball being confused. Newest contest prompt was kinda stupid.

Back
Top Bottom