• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

1679218867198.png

Dark Matter is cool as fuck and you can't convince me otherwise

OMG DREARY!! WHY DID I NOT NOTICE YOU HAD A THREAD BEFORE!! Your style is so soft and warm!! Everything you draw would look perfect on stickers and postcards!! I’m in shock I didn’t see all this till now!

Absolutely in LOVE with your kirby doodles in particular!
AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH BLANC, YOUR ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
I've been planning to actually make stickers for a while, the problem is that I'm worrying if they'll sell well enough (countryballs ain't that popular)

I’ve been trying to put my finger on what makes your art so unique and pleasant to look at, and I think that I’ve got it: it’s that soft touch of yours that’s somewhere in the middle between sketchy and painterly, with shading and colors to match. I especially see those qualities in that Zero Two piece, with the different shades of soft yet also simultaneously often striking red and pink. It might be one of my favorite pieces that I’ve seen from you yet, actually.

In any case, I’m sure happy to see you back here, and that you’re still doing artwork! I hope that your future here and elsewhere works out well for you.

I’ve been trying to put my finger on what makes your art so unique and pleasant to look at, and I think that I’ve got it: it’s that soft touch of yours that’s somewhere in the middle between sketchy and painterly, with shading and colors to match. I especially see those qualities in that Zero Two piece, with the different shades of soft yet also simultaneously often striking red and pink. It might be one of my favorite pieces that I’ve seen from you yet, actually.

In any case, I’m sure happy to see you back here, and that you’re still doing artwork! I hope that your future here and elsewhere works out well for you.
Thank you so much! I guess I finally have a description for my artstyle in a way :DD

Same here, the future has been seeming so dark here beyond this simple forum.

More stuff I guess because I have no hobbies besides drawing apparently
1691287386967.png

I ought to draw these two more, they're so cute together
1691287459380.png

Why does Dark Matter blade look so damn fluffy, I wanna pat him but that feels like it would be a bad idea

Non pokemon art I guess
1691462410996.png

Character belongs to Koi-Fishy on Discord, I've promised to draw this idiot for a LONG time
1691462472507.png

It's da the homies, they all vibe together and share a single braincell probably

I have now figured out that Patapon exists and omg
1691661931683.png

Seriously I'm kinda sad that the Hero and the Patapon Princess didn't get together :[[[. Fuck you Ormen Karmen, these two could've gone further in their "mysterious relationship" we know they like each other dammit

wait when did my life spiral out of control to the point I'm shipping literal walking eyeballs

1691662364681.png

I remember that I used to be so obsessed with him, like drawing him every few minutes or so until I slept or something

A mix of shitposts and edgy stuff
1691981346530.png

The Colonel, they don't have a proper name since they're practically a joke character meant to be eaten. Although I'm planning to give them a proper one.
And he's with Zernovi I guess.
1691981654807.png

It's been a while since I drew something edgy. Don't take Dr. Solaris as your doctor, I'm pretty sure he dropped out of high school.

trying out a new brush (and semi new artstyle?)
1692272091859.png

i used to draw Mimikyu with a bow a lot back then, so this is kinda a throwback eh.
And I used to ship Rowlet and Mimikyu for some reason, odd
1692272245891.png

He's just a vibe now, I miss drawing him so much. He may no longer be the mascot but he's still ma boi

Character concepts, because I have nothing else
1692361246620.png

The idea is that they're a robot rogue, trying to bring individuality to the dull and empty world they're created in.
Any ideas for them are welcome, I'm still trying to figure out what they are.
1692361456358.png

1692361613889.png

Just my Sona, he's meant to be the worst aspects of myself given form, kinda chaotic evil tbh
sorry for bad quality, I'm kinda tired from drawing so much and from the current situation.

Finally, some decent art
1692529721173.png

Synth Ayako, a robot wanting to bring color into the dull world. I need to make their sealed form soon. And some lore too, I need to rewrite some stuff.
1692529862536.png

Yep, a doodle of those two when they were kids lol
I'mma drop some fun facts about them:
-Harlow's weird colored arm is actually a prosthetic. He lost his arm and hilt a long time ago in a rather bloody manner.(need to write that)
-Harlow can be extremely violent and very, VERY easily triggered. Don't worry he's not violent towards his boyfriend.
-Rainer's flames don't actually burn, they're more like water (hence his name). You can put your hands in them and it would be unharmed.
-Rainer's pretty pacifistic, thanks to the fact that's he's rather weak in battle and that his fire moves are essentially useless. Although he will fight if necessary
-Both met first in Kalos! Although they eventually moved to Galar.

Your art looks super dreamy!! The colours are so pretty... :bulbaLove: I wonder what brush you use? It's got a nice texture (sorry if you've already answered that question)
Thank you! I actually made the brushes myself!
1692572329097.png

1692572359877.png

1692572443122.png

1692572464240.png

Here are the textures and settings for them if you're wondering, sorry I couldn't find a transparent version :[

Back
Top Bottom