• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

That traditional art looks like it would scan really well, haha. I wonder if you’d consider doing that more often and posting it here? Or do you think that’s more of a one-off thing that you don’t really like as much? I hope not, but…
Oh, I actually do traditional art very often! But I have no scanner and I'm terrible at photos, so probably not that much postings anytime soon. It's mostly just character concepts and redesigns if your wondering. I'm glad people like it though C:!

Well, there's way less stuff to post, but I'll post nonetheless
is it worth it.png

Is it worth drinking milk tea when you realize what the boba is made of? Still tasty though

cerberus.png

Yea, this is meant to be a legendary pokemon, unfortunately there's no lore or name yes. Kudos to Persephone the Dread for the original design.

1695523752127.png

Don't mess with Sam, that's all I have to say.
By all means, I kinda found it funny that the more I draw my characters, the more chibi and childlike their proportions become. But I need to fix that issue, some of them are literally hundreds of years old and it would be weird if I drew them looking like a 13 year old

[
synth chan.png

So anyways, I figured out how the time laspe thingy works, and this was a test for it
apparently I can't upload a big gif here :why:
/SPOILER]

2000th post here.
what am I doing with my life.
what have you done.png

Is that Doublade still here today?
its alright, hes not here, right.png

Does he still remember what happened that day, or is it simply a buried memory by now?
your tired dad.png

His name is Marvin, and I have far too much lore at this point. Basic summary is that he's now the one keeping the universe in check while God in a coma.
You can't bring me back me back R.png

Depends, Aion got knocked out REALLY hard, so I don't really know. But it'd be nice to see them in this era of chaos again, to put everything back together again

the adley melody.png

I drew my signature, and yes they're all named Adley. They usually sing to passerbys, hoping to get paid for their songs.

Blessing us with great characters and art! At least in this thread.
I sound like a broken record but I really mean it when I say that your work is amazing :')
Thank you, again. It's been a long time since I was doing that, and still doing it.

Sorry guys, I haven't drawn much this week and the week before :C, so not much quality art this time, I feel my eyes burning up.

gun god requiem.png

So yea, I tried out Yung Venus for an avatar, and I didn't really like it to be honest.
1697798332410.png

Not gonna lie, this really looks like my old artstyle back then, but more refined in a way? I was trying to not go too hard to the shading here, I'd describe it more as a comic style?
commision one.png

Someone asked me to draw their roblox avatar for 25 pesos, it was under half a dollar technically but I don't care really, I got money out of it and the customer was happy.
And no my commissions aren't open, I don't have Paypal

And I was trying out a new shading style with these ones!

Sirfetche'd.png

I like this little guy, it gives off the vibes of being loyal to it's trainer until it dies or it's trainer dies

sad aegislash.png

Finally, an Aegislash that isn't Harlow, and he is totally innocent! Trust me he is totally innocent.
For those who couldn't read the text, it's "Guwys I sweaw... it's juwst razzbewwy juwice :["
I miss drawing blood like this

Hot diggity damn guess who was very unproductive this week and was designing too many OCs at once?
It's me
oc sheet.png

I have way more OCs than what is shown here
And yes I know Harlow and Rainer aren't here, I honestly don't really count them as OCs in a way? They're Fan Characters, well I might as well make a separate sheet for them I feel like the OC culling season is gonna come very soon
object heads.png

I made this one for the Object Head zine, I spent like a month working on this TwT.

Woo! 2,500th post here guys!
So, I just have character concepting from ChatGPT prompts, so yea not much. But it's my writing partner at this point so what can I do?
1698978281868.png

I do plan to change the designs in the future, since I'm not fully happy with their designs. But this is good enough for a first pass.
So, here's the general concept: They're the Circuit Protectors (plan to change that name but meh), a vigilante group trying to prevent a disastrous robot revolution take over the city of Zirkel, while simultaneously trying to get to the center of it all.

1698978767203.png

Basically the main villain of this.. show? I don't what to call it exactly, since I don't have proper writing yet so I can't really call it a story.
But this is Overmind, a rogue AI trying to cause said robot revolution, and cause the extinction of humanity

Also I hope the hologram look does look like it
gay ahh robots except its one sided and the other guy is probably ace or something idk.png

Interpret this as you will.

And some miscellaneous stuff
plague doctor pokemon.png

"Mimaska, the Pathogen Pokemon, a Ghost/Poison type, reaching a height of 3'5 feet. First sighted around the [REDACTED] region among less developed areas.
This form of Mimaska is known for causing many destructive plagues, often using it's arms and tendrils to infect others with it's deadly diseases. Even a single prick can cause one to waste away in only a few hours."
"Mimaska, the Pathogen Pokemon, a Ghost/Fairy type, reaching a height of 3 feet. First sighted around the [REDACTED] region among less developed areas, after plagues have arrived.
One thought to be a different Pokemon, this form of Mimaska is known to appear after deadly plagues, trying to heal those affected by disease. Some say it heals out of remorse of it's actions, hoping to be pardoned."

I also included a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde situation here, but it's aware of it, Mimaska turns into it's Pestilence form whenever it gets afflicted with Poison, when the Poison is gone, it turns back to normal.

Copy-pasted from the thread I posted this originally, probably one of my favorite fakemon designs.
quaxly.png

First request from the Art Shop! Thank you Torchic for requesting me :]

I um, played Pokemon Unite again so not that much art this week, still drawing that eternatus (why)
Looks like a lotta requests are holiday related
yarrow and his friend.png
misdrevus.png
my boyos.png

Yea, a sketch of my boys, hopefully this gives off their vibes well enough. I was trying to get a more modern look with these two. Although Harlow looks like a healer from a DND campaign ngl

Well, sorry for not posting last week TvT, but I brought more art again
little fishy boi.png

Made this for a friend's ballsdex clone, I really like how the water turned out here, I think it's the best water I've every drawn.
mates.png

I'm also really proud of how the flames and the... glass head turned out, they look like mini sunsets and I li- oh shit I just noticed one of the flames has a shadow /:
Is a Chandelure's head made of glass, or is it some spectral stuff? Since Lampent can eat just fine with it's flame, I'm suspecting the later.
Also, hi Blanc C:
And shitposts
tpose to assert dominance.png

Marvin (the guy t-posing) is meant to be more taller than this (around 10 feet at least, for some reason.. he's Luna's self-insert OC don't question it.) and Sir Doe would've been dead the moment Marvin found him. So this is pretty damn inaccurate. Still pretty funny to look at though.

And the lore surrounding these two are so convoluted and constantly changing that I don't think I might be able to answer questions about them without sounding like a lunatic.
femboy darkrai, im not sorry.png

Femboy Darkrai?
I'm not sorry
The GC really likes him
1700878294552.png

1700878111733.png

1700878025943.png

It's canon in the Pokemon AU I made btw TvT worth it.

Holy shit, it's the final Christmas month here. Why the hell does the Philippines celebrate Christmas for five months straight.
Anyways, not that much rendered stuff again. Mostly doodles again this week.
doodle page one.png

I just remembered
I have so many Pokemon OCs, should I bring all of them back?
a boyo in a forest, someone get him out.png

I like to think this little Golett had many adventures with his old friends, and maybe his newest adventure is now helping Team Geist (after they uproot him of course, the poor thing has been stuck for centuries)
heh.png

I remember that one time Luna drew his OC (Void Reaver) with the text "Husband Material" next to it. And then I can't find the image, so I drew a version of it.
Yea that's really it. and I agree with him, Void is husband material.
it had to be done.png

I have a friend who hates Countryhumans but is a fan of Countryballs and has a countryball OC, and I thought it be funny as hell if I drew his OC like this.
It backfired if you're wondering, he actually liked it.
Win I guess?

Holy shit I haven't posted IN A WHILE , sorry for that :CCCCCCC
skellydirge and his trainer.png

Well, expect a lot of countryball and countryhuman related art for the next few months, since I'm back in the Swiss Olympics.
Man sometimes I wish I didn't join a competition that was originally meant for mappers. Maybe then I would get less country related prompts lmao, but it's pretty fun so I'm staying.

do you dare fight against him.png

I kinda wanna write Marvin out of the story/worldbuilding thingy I have, but he's my friend's self-insert OC and too important to the lore so I feel bad :C
But really, he genuinely kinda doesn't fit, there's already a God of Time, but Marvin also controls it too due to being a god??? But he only became a god due to the God of Life dying and him gaining their divinity, but that God doesn't have control over time, what the hell. Confusion confusion, contradicting lore gives me headaches and yet I feel bad for trying to rewrite.

is this a rant/vent in an art thread what the hell. over something so stupid???

Still though, I really like his design.
Man I'm gonna be so dead if Luna ever sees this post.
time_to_clean.png

made for my brother for his school assignment, since he can't really draw digitally well enough to make something decent. I need to teach him how to do it himself soon.
he owes me a money now though, so I don't know if I wanna stop drawing his projects for him.

andy da boi.png

This is pewpewdidi's OC, Andy. I thought his design was pretty damn cool so I drew him q:
Not much else to say here :C

I know you've been back with us for a while now, Dreary, but I'm so happy to be seeing your art on the forum again regardless :) I can see your art improving and you're really coming into your own with your style. Proud of you!
Thank you so much! Not gonna lie, it genuinely makes me happy to see people who enjoy my art either way!
And you sound like a proud parent not gonna lie C:

Mfw when I feel the burnout creeping on.
Anyways, last post of the year folks! I may have achieved not much, but I had fun so C:
Iron_Traitor.png

Based of this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/stunfisk/c...ox_falinks_theorymon_iron_traitor_excuse_the/
"Iron Traitor, The Paradox Pokemon

This Pokemon is theorized to be a Falink Brass that weaponized it's own troops, seeing them as nothing more as disposable ammo. Despite this, the troops are very loyal, willing to obey anything, even the harshest of commands from the Brass."
going on an adventure.png

For some reason, I always picture Team Geist in a picture book like style, or in a puzzle game like How to Say Goodbye, I kinda wanna see that come to reality, but for now...
Maybe next year.

Also fun fact: Rainer's the one who actually started Team Geist, and it was just him and Caden (the dusknoir) for a bit, Harlow joined in pretty late.
im a gym leader now, deal with it.png

Yea, that's really it. and yea I would specialize in Ghosties C:

cunning creature.png

Pecharunt my beloved

I love this wittle skrunkly wunkly manipulative asshole

Heyo first post of the year on this thread.

first again.png

Nothing much to add here, it's just a shiny Nihilego I drew for good luck
regidrago.png
regieleki.png

The Galar Regis are my favorite regis of all time, they look so goofy and silly and I love them for that.

We need finished Regidrago though, poor guy's doomed to be unfinished :[, also random headcanon but I like to think that Regidrago was made of the same stuff as Eternatus is, hence the similar coloring and stuff.
give_us_your_kneecaps.png

This is just a normal thing Harlow and Rainer liked to do in their Honedge and Litwick days, although it's really only for show, Rainer would never swing him around like an actual sword.

Also random note, but when I first created those two, they were originally just roommates who really hated each other (and not that much PMD related things either). Funny how that turned out lol. ( I need to redraw the original comic they were in)

I am so tired
Next post might end up when I reach 3000 messages, or when it's my birthday, idk
1706439963630.png
Sorry for the terrible quality of images, since if I were to post them in their original size, they wouldn't fit

The dragon's name is James btw
1706440033176.png

They're kinda cringe but eh, they're fun to draw
Sandy Shocks.png

Sandy Shocks is actually my favorite Paradox, it just looks so stupid and silly, I love it and I wanna go to a rock concert with one.
i made a map.png

Kinda wanna make a modern version of this map, but it'd be a pain in the ass to do so. It's actually kinda a remake of the original one made by my friend
1706440240279.png

The reason I'm not making a modern one is because of the borders
Alright I'm going back to rotting in bed until school comes back

Yooo it's Chinese New Year! Got no drawing for it but I hope the parade comes in soon.
idk man.png

I somehow got away with painting this whole thing in class without the teacher noticing
idk man 2.png

The cooler shading on Falinks gave me such a hard time lol, I was trying not to overapply it
teacakes!.png

I got the special Mimikyu from the gacha, so I drew this to celebrate it! I named him Teacakes and I love him
A monstosity of his own making.png
very silly creature.png

...I've made him too cute

Man I should go back on a regular schedule

Back
Top Bottom