• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Finally, an art thread ᗡ:
So anyways, here's a lil Porygon 2. One of my favorite mons of all time
1660133840162.png

Some more drawings.

1660714342909.png
This guy is for the comic I'm making with Guest_Adam, he looks pretty pissed. What a strange name.

1660714499826.png
Shadow Kirby on his warp star, I wanted to try to make a more painterly style similar to the way I draw in MS Paint, maybe I should draw more often like this.

1660714716318.png
Tried to make a sticker out of this, printed it too big, and now I have a big Zero sticker on my drawer instead of a small one on my laptop.

Man, my style looks pretty inconsistent here. I should really stick to one today.

1660907221372.png
Made this quick sketch for a request for a guy as part of a deal so he would do a face reveal.
Some more context: Basically Quandale asked me to show my face in the C_C vc (aka where the racist white guy saga was set) and I said "Only if you also show your face in the vc" So I ended up doing a lot of requests for him, including this one drawing of his ballsona. Also told the entire server that he's doing one, got forced to show his face because his fellow mods were threatening him to remove his roles.

We ended up making his day worse obviously, I regret joining the mod mob for role removing.

1660907699283.png
Made this for another request. Guy just wanted to be a cat ball.
1660907780415.png
Shading experimentation with Bandan, I think it's pretty adorable.

1661578443740.png

Made this for a deviantart badge, I liek ravens.

1661578651417.png

Fanart of my favorite artist as a countryhuman with their trusty Eevee? Idk if mu_ is a ordinary Eevee with weird markings.

1661586246076.png

Redraw of an old drawing

Last edited:
1663925118157.png
Tired, I'm so tired...
goes plop on the floor

Back
Top Bottom