• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Kasumi-san said:
nYoo: I think those scans are from filb.de.
No. If they were, I'd know. I'm part of the Filb.de staff. o.o

HA! No wonder why the Battle Frontier saga is being rushed!

D/P are coming out sooner than expected!

I can't wait to play this game. I love the female character and the 3D graphics. But what most impressed me is the battle scene. It hasn't changed much but I loved it.

heh, I starting to love the design of the female trainer. Pink + Black is a winner combination and the red scarf is just awesome! And I also kinda like the guy, at least in my opinion he looks cooler and more normal than what they did for G/S/C and Ru/Sa/Em.

The games look great so far.. lets hope they take full advantage of the DS's capabilities and the WiFi..

I would love to see a Wii version game from this series as well.. perhaps with some cool interaction between the two.. (more then just trading Pokemon..)

I was a little disappointed with the battle engine appearance... though, it may be deeper than the pictures first make it appear... that said however... The over world is very cool! Exactly how I wanted it as 2.5D! I really hope they add randomized weather though. Here's hoping for a large and linking world also.

I swore days of the week and nights and days were confirmed before.

I just mainly hope that the battle engine features some changes... actually, now I'm more intregued because everything looks like it is on one screen, logic tells me this is the bottom screen for menu selection, but it isn't proof so the big question comes: what's on the other screen?!

I dunno why but I feel a little let down it just looks too much like animal crossing to me. Don't know if I like the 3d... i mean 2.5d idea yet. also the pokemon looked kind of awkward for a 5th gen game.

When I first saw the screen shots I wasn't all the surprise and aw. I know I said that I wanted the new D/P to try to keep the same elements, but I want some 3d graphics inside. The Nintendo DS could give this game so much better potential and better Graphics. Come on this game isn't going to be on the gba, Spice it up. I can't wait for the new Pokemon also. The girl in the scan was alright. I don't like her DARK hair or her bummish hat.LOL. I got to admit those are some cool pink boots. I'm sorry to say this but they made the boy look like a punk. But who cares. Omg could that girl mean MAY is getting the boot? I'm also so glad I can be able to transfer my pokemon from MY games I Work so hard in and my new Celebi to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. This is the best news I've heard in a while. Does anyone know where I can get the Corocoro mag for cheap and from whom?

Last edited:
Stupid question: What in the world is Manyula battling (screenshot on the page featuring Manyula)? I see a hand, and what look like fins on the side of its head. And something spouting off the top of its head.

Still very cool stuff.

/me likes the new character designs

Rest of the shots don't do much for me though.

Ooh, I like the male trainer's design, too. And the two match each other very nicely - although the feminist in me is a little irked that the variation in the color scheme is that the girl has pink and the boy has blue. But the white, pink, and black with some red and yellow - all together, it's very stylish and she's cute enough that I can forgive. The hat looks less silly the second time I see it, too. Can't wait to play as her. Or this game - still so happy since the graphics are just what I wanted to see. ^^

Misty said:
Munchlax.

NOT the screenshot I'm referring to. Unless Munchlax has the ability to change to a light-blue and grow a fin out of the side (or, maybe the back) of its head).

Edit:

attachment.php

Any news on the format of the game?

Or is it the same old, same old 8 Gym and Elite 4 crap that we've been playing since 1998? If so, creativity in GameFreak is long dead.

glad they kept it relatively 2D so hopefully there will be room for other regions. Nice to hear it's coming out this fall

Kasumi-san said:
It's Munchlax too.

Thus proving two things: One...I'm almost completely blind. Two...I never believe anyone. But, after careful analysis...it IS Munchlax. I was just...seeing things wrong. Hence why I was merely in disbelief. A state of mind that I often visit.

Back
Top Bottom