• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

I dunno about elsewhere, but in the UK, "Monkey" is also racist slang, often chanted at black sports players.

Obviously none was intended, but you'd think they'd have learned after Jynx.

It's not their fault... it's the fault of the people who see it as such. XD

That sucks. Oh well, it's not really that important when you can just transfer over old Pokemon anyway.

Apparently so. I just hope Dream World isn't Region Blocked.

It probably won't be. The GTS Email service wasn't blocked either. But you do need to know japanese (and you might need to have the japanese ime installed) for it to work.

It probably won't be. The GTS Email service wasn't blocked either. But you do need to know japanese (and you might need to have the japanese ime installed) for it to work.
Or, I could randomly hit buttons until I get it right....=3

The use of DS Download play now seem so, so obvious it makes me wonder why we were so stupid not to think about it in the first place. I mean, since PokéShifter is not a trade, and Gen IV games not being programmed for future generations, it was obvious that the common methods would not be usable for transfering Pokémon to BW, thus needing an external feature to make it happening, hence DS Download. There isn't any other possible way if you think about it.

Seems I was the only one who thought of it.

Back in April when compatability with previous games were confirmed.

I did once wonder why Pokemon never utilized it, but yeah, it was pretty obvious this would be the case. A shame so few noticed that.

To be fair, I don't think there were many DS games that provided downloads for other DSes to access. Mario Kart DS is the only one that came to my head.

And that's why no one ever thought about this feature. I think New Super Mario Bros. use sit too, but I'm not too sure.

BTW it's curious how that post was one above mine.

Last edited:
Something I noticed:

In the first leaked art of the starter evos, look at Tsu and Miju. They're facing the same direction as the anime concept art, and the opposite of the official art. Also, Miju2's face is at a different angle.

It's weird, that's all.

cxb.png

WHICH COLLECTIBLE MONSTER WILL WIN?

I want to battle Kon and his awesome water monkey, but I don't want to pick Pokabu :/

I'm not hardcore into animu, but who's the guy on the left from?

So we're gonna have our 3rd fire/fighting starter pokemon.. Hmmm.. sounds interesting.. A chicken, a monkey and a pig..
Futachimaru is so cute.. He kinda reminds me of Marshtomp...

So I pick Pokabu, and I get Yanappu.

Well, that would have tied in nicely with my plans for my ingame team, except now I'm leaning more towards the Poké Ball Mushroom.

And if its evolution doesn't have alternate formes based on the various kinds of Pokeball, I will scream.

With a mushroom.

EDIT: I meant "with a mustache". Epic fail on my part. -____-'

With a mushroom mustache.

With a mustache.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom