• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010)

I just noticed this, but the new Pokemon tech is also in the scan, looks like an mp3 player :XD2:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0b/CoroCoro_June.jpg

I noticed that it has two screens. It's a bit out there, but could this be what the 3DS is going to look like?

They do usually base the 'dex design loosely on the handheld systems, and the 3DS is set to be unveiled the same day CoroCoro is supposed to be released.

WHOA! Spoilers!

I think Gear is my favourite of the new reveals, just because he's so funny.

Also the crocodile takes second AWESOME place.

It is probable that a web site similar to the current one for the GTS, will be launched upon Black and White's release and will make it possible for players to select their "random" opponents. The actually random system will be used in-game without requiring Internet access, whereas the web site will allow players to browse the data uploaded by other players and request a battle with a player of their choosing.

Whoa, the professor is a girl, awesome. I'm liking those designs, except for the Starly clone.

A Pigeon? It's the rat AND bird pokemon of this generation.

@Venator - Wait, 7 more pokemon on Sunday?
Are they starting to release the whole generation now? :D That would be awesome!
We just got 7 (maybe more, time will tell) via CoroCoro scans on PokeBeach

I'm recording Pokemon Sunday so it'll be fun. ^-^

Well, I guess rule 34 applies to Chiramii now... Don't ask how I know.

They do usually base the 'dex design loosely on the handheld systems, and the 3DS is set to be unveiled the same day CoroCoro is supposed to be released.

A slider handheld? I guess we'll have to wait and see how that would look.

Any word on any of the other unknown pages? Or did we get too much information?

Since that thread is closed, I offer my congratulations to those that guessed the professor would be named after the yew tree.

If I recall it correctly, there was a rumor of her being called so since April... Well, not that it matters now, I guess.

Pink thing is too ugly for it's psychic-type. OH NO, I JUST HAD A HORRIBLE THOUGHT; PSYCHIC TYPE BIDOOF!!!

Jesus Christ I really hope not.

The new dex looks like the old gameboy colour! LOL. Well from that tiny image it does to me. :)
I'm intrigued to see what else we're going to get. Should be due sometime soon I guess... :p

I dunno, what we have constitutes only three pages, but this is a lot of info for three pages. Last month consumed 7 or so pages.

We're still missing the promised Zorua page and the page on the legends.

Gotta say, the new designs are cute and cool. The Psychic-type looks odd to me... it looks like a cross between drowzee and phanpy. The desert croc is awesome! I'd love to have that thing on my team. The gear Pokemon reminds me a lot of Hunguromon (at least, I think that's how you spell it), but it has a lame ability (Plus or Minus... give it something cool instead of the electric mouse duo's abilities). Still, I'm curious to see what it would evolve into. Giant flaming gorilla!!! Run! *chuckles* Still, it's pretty cool, and I wonder what some of its moves will be (with those fists, it will, most likely, learn Fire Punch, to say the least). I have to admit, I was hoping for a cockatiel bird Pokemon, but that baby pigeon looks adorable. And it has some pretty good abilities: Pigeon Breast seems to repel stat lowering moves while Super Luck, as we all know, raises the critical hit ratio. I would seriously consider keeping that little guy on my team.

Overall, not a bad display of new Pokemon. I am curious to see what happens next (and curious to see some evolutions).

So we still have at least 2 pages - Reshiram/Zekrom page and Zorua page.

That Zorua page has meant to be in every mag so far. It needs to be in this one!
I hope Zorua isn't only avaiable through an event or something.
Please be common, or like Riolu or something.
So if most of the other info has been right so far then maybe it is the dustbin rummaging that can get a battle with it? Idk though, seems abit farfetch'd ;)

I dunno, what we have constitutes only three pages, but this is a lot of info for three pages. Last month consumed 7 or so pages.

Sites with full scans clearly show it's just three pages...two with Munna, Gear, Chirami, Mamepato, and the professor, and one with Hihidaruma, Megroc, and Shimama.

Oh my goodness. I fell in love with Chiramii. So friggin' adorable. But overall, all these new pokemon caught my attention instantly.

I'm also glad that the new Professor is female. It was about time.

If I recall it correctly, there was a rumor of her being called so since April... Well, not that it matters now, I guess.

Oh, it matters. What this means is that the rumors that go along with it may very well be true as well, such as the team being called Team Plasma, and Reshiram being Ice/Dragon.

Back
Top Bottom