• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010)

Sites with full scans clearly show it's just three pages...two with Munna, Gear, Chirami, Mamepato, and the professor, and one with Hihidaruma, Megroc, and Shimama.

Although last month we were promised that we'd learn how to catch Zorua, and we have a random picture of a battle scene with Reshiram. There's AT LEAST one new page, but they'll probably give Reshiram and Zekrom their own page.

Sites with full scans clearly show it's just three pages...two with Munna, Gear, Chirami, Mamepato, and the professor, and one with Hihidaruma, Megroc, and Shimama.
The sites only have 3 out of how many there really is. Its the same as always, and just showing 7 new mons with the dex and random battles(which is enough for the game to be justified as a must buy) doesn't exactly scream, that's all we have to show you, bye. Something else should be shown, and if the rumors are to go by, we still have the region and the evil team. The 3 pages we have, as I noticed, are part of a 3 page spread, which is almost always present in between the normal amount of 5-7 pages. Anyway, the new mons fit right in, except for that stupid pink...thing. Megacroc bringing in that new edge of ground dark is excellent, and I feel it might be a bit broken...specially with earthquake spiral. Electrobra is fucking awesome though, love his smugness.

Oh, it matters. What this means is that the rumors that go along with it may very well be true as well, such as the team being called Team Plasma, and Reshiram being Ice/Dragon.
And Isshu being based on Tohoku.

I'D COMPLETE HER POKEDEX, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :naughty:

And I like the bird and gear Pokemon, the first Gen 5 pokes I can say I really, really do like.

POINT One.Professor, Is a girl. FINA-FRICKEN-LY which is awesome cuz im tired of the men.
POINT Two-Was has a Crocidile and Chinchilla ands a Pigeon and some Animated Gears. Crocidile is going probaly going to turn into something beyond awesome.The Chincilla is nice cuz, hey, more species. And a pigeon.Nice
POINT Three.OMFGDOWANTBLACKANDWHITESOFREAKINGMUCHANDINEARLYHADAHEARTATTACKWHENISAWTHESCANS Moment.
POINT Four.I will English and Japanese vers.Pokemon White.Zekrom is badass.
POINT Five.Cant wait til' August!

So far, my favorite of the new reveals are of the fire gorilla/whatever, and the zebra. We were overdue for a Zebra Pokemon. Also love the Ground alligator/crocodile, the pigeon, the chinchilla, and the gears. Not feeling the pink puffball yet.

As for the female professor, like how we do have a female one and how she at least has an appearance of seniority on her.

The sites only have 3 out of how many there really is. Its the same as always, and just showing 7 new mons with the dex and random battles(which is enough for the game to be justified as a must buy) doesn't exactly scream, that's all we have to show you, bye. Something else should be shown, and if the rumors are to go by, we still have the region and the evil team. The 3 pages we have, as I noticed, are part of a 3 page spread, which is almost always present in between the normal amount of 5-7 pages.

Oh, I know. Sceptile thought that the pics we have gotten so far made up more than 3 pages and I was just showing him how all the new Pokemon were are displayed on just three pages.

*comes round from awesomeness-induced unconciouness*

This. is. f*cking. EPIC!

I cannot believe how much they've given us, and there might still be more to come (evsn if you include the Legendary+zorua pages.).

Shimama & mamepato are my faves at the moment, they're so cute!

@unown Lord: Its very unlikely Isshu will be based on Tohoku.

Personally, I'm wishing for it to be part of Pokéfrica (which would be immense).

I have a feeling that Pidegeon Breast will translate better... Mabye to Brave Heart or something similar?

I have a feeling that Pidegeon Breast will translate better... Mabye to Brave Heart or something similar?

Serebii translated it to "Pigeon Heart".

Also, Meguroko is a mad scientist crocodile who lives in an underground base.

There's definately one more page. Cos the Reshiram battle looks to have a massive Reshiram behind it. Which means there's proabably a Zekrom one. And none of the large scans we have got have had the Reshiram picture on.

This is my INITIAL reaction regarding the pokes. I JUST saw them for the first time. The ones I don't like will probably grow on me as do most pokemon, but this is my INITIAL opinion.

My Favorites:

I love the Fire beast thing! Cool an Electric Zebra! Is that a Ground/Dark Crock? It is!

My in-between:

Hmm a normal type "pikachu" for this gen? No stab? maybe it could evolve into something a little more useful... like the design, but that typing is a little bit of a bummer

My what the F's:

A "Baby Pigeon Pokemon" Pokemon... Are you kidding me... Ya'll
really didn't want to spice up the Normal/Bird formula this time around? Are you serious? How about a grass/flying bird? Nope... Ok then... Gears? I guess they potentially evolve into something I like... but this stage is a... no. Hmmm that little psycic thing looks like its waiting to evolve into something beastly, but until it does, you're here.

Electrobra. That sounded like Electric Cobra. o_O

Zapra much? Zap + Zebra and sounds like Zebra.

I did not mean that. I said it's a lot of info for three pages. That means they crammed a lot into the three pages we know. I also know there could be more, especially if the rumors were true. (Professor was real, who knows) They have to feature Reshiram and Zekrom, and there is little Z still. Mind you, the last time we got leaks, it took until the next day for the rest of them to surface, even though 2ch apparently already knew what the other pages had.

Gear

I love how it's called "Gear", not too far from that south park pokémon episode with "shoe".
Also the line "Made them up! Wasn't hard at all!" from that college humor video keeps going in my head.

Chiramii

I puke knowing that it's an official pokemon and not some fakemon made by some 12 year old weaboo girl on DA.

Mun’na

Creeps me out, apparently levitating too, interesting.

Mamepato

The only one of the black/white pokémon I like, that says enough.

Meguroko

If it weren't for the black around it's eyes, it'd go for "meh".

Shimama

Doesn't look like a pokémon. Finally a zebra, though.

Hihidaruma

:banghead:

Just some speculation, I hope atleast all but the fire beast evolve. If it evolves too, thatd be cool. I just don't want the Electric Zebra to be the new Girafarig, I would like a cool evo.

I'm calling it right now if it hasnt been called yet.

Zebolt

Zapra much? Zap + Zebra and sounds like Zebra.
Zapra sounds like a lot of Crapa. Zebolt, or Elebra could pass. Although its still crap....

Now that was cool, same guess, same time.

The problem is, that Im going to get used to their Japanese names, and when the English one come out, I'll be too confused. >.<

Back
Top Bottom