• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010)

I just see "*********" in large letters. No image to speak of.

Huh? That's odd. It was there a few seconds ago..The image is gone too.

Anyway, it's been posted. It's some brown head that looks like a Pachi.

That doesn't even look convincing. It's just a shoop'd Pachirisu pasted onto an existing CoroCoro page. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Ok, I see it...it looks....................cute.

Ah, I see now.

THAT'S THE CUTEEST LITTLE THING EVER! I just want to pinch it! It's adorable!

On 4chan, info is starting to spread about the region and starters. That's the only (possibly legit) pic I've seen yet.

Could be a Pachirisu/Buneary pre-evo. Or I could be going screwy.

Maybe it's something new to the breeding system. If you breed certain Pokemon together the egg looks like that. Maybe it's a new Pokemon. Maybe there's a plot reason for it's looks.

Or it's a hoax. The artwork does look out of place, now that Rain has mentioned the "Ho-Oh".

Can anyone translate any of the text?

That is Ho-oh's wing under the W... fake.

It's very fake.

pachirisu.png

bwcorocoro.png

It's pretty obvious it's just a recolor with a few tweaks. They've got the same eyes, the same triangle on the forehead, and the same cheeks. The creator just changed the ears to match the recent silhouettes.

Then they did a crappy job, because the ears aren't even the right way.

The lines near the ears do look mediocre now that I look at it.

Darn. And I thought I was on to something. -.-

Still on the lookout.

After looking at the left starter shadow I think it may be based on the Utah Raptor:

Utahraptor_BW.jpg

So I guess this is my suggestion for the Grass-type starter. :crush:

It seems like whenever I want and expect something to come, it doesn't. But then when I don't really think about it anymore, it comes. -_-

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

You guys are so ridiculous. That fake is over a week old! If there are CoroCoro scans, somebody reliable will post them!

Wow.

I can't believe people actually think it's the real thing. The fact that it wasn't posted on 2ch and found on 4ch instead alone seems suspicious.

You don't even have to know Japanese to tell it's fake and is from a previously-use scan. (The Japanese on most fakes is at least relevant and usually "lol new pokemon here", while the Japanese is random and obviously has nothing to do with the news." Not to mention, most scans are leaked in atrocious quality AND Pokemon Sunday only showed the silhouettes of the starters, not any other Pokemon.

Then there's the picture. Connect the dots, people.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

You guys are so ridiculous. That fake is over a week old! If there are CoroCoro scans, somebody reliable will post them!

I'm ridiculous because I did not know this? I'm pretty sure I said I wasn't sure if it was legit or not. It had only caught my surprise. And yes, I did find it strange that was the only thing I saw and not more scans.

Sad to see the quality of fakes is going down as we approach the reveal. :|

That's a good idea for the left silhouette...but I want to go back to the legendary trio being different types like Gen. I-III

Oh ignore that trio comment. That was for the future Pokemon prediction thread. I moved this comment here cause it felt like it should belong here instead. Also I was thinking for a secondary type like the Dragon trio. But yeah I would like different types.

I was wondering when someone was going to note that. Why would something be on 4chan before 2ch? Unless the person just happens to use 4chan it seems suspicious.

The link doesn't work when you click it from here. I'll upload to my Photobucket and show you from there.

bwcorocoro.png

There. ^_^

It's too bad that it's fake... because that little guy's cuteness made me melt into a giant puddle.:lol:

As for region info... even though that info concerning the region that was posted back a few pages is probably fake, it still wouldn't suprise me if that actually ends up being the new region. It'd be really interesting to have the main region, excluding the Battle Frontier, split in two landmasses/islands like that.

Back
Top Bottom