• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010)

If they are going to reveal how to Obtain Zoroark in the Game Next Month I hope they reveal how it Evolve's too(I wouldn't mind the whole Nightime Evolution Theory),
I also really hope we get a New Pokemon/Hint/Silhouette(s).

Stay up late? The moon starts rising around 5PM and reaches the sky around 9 PM, so no, that's not staying late. They could make the "evolving hour" fall at 9 o'clock, which is reasonable IMO.

Sorry, probably should've quoted it, but when I made that message I was answering Pokefan38 about the midnight thing suggested. Though I'm for the idea since I stay up till 5am or so, lol.

Hey, I love the idea of being able to match up the evolution of my Pokemon to my menstrual cycle.

Cause and effect...

As far as the times go... I don't know about the rest of you, but when I played Platinum during the daylight hours in the real world, it was nightime in the game... and vice-versa.

I wonder if the Day/Night is based of winter night fall and summer daylight? I mean, dark early and bright early.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I kind of doubt Zorua/Zoroark's evolutionary method will involve the moon.

Hey, I love the idea of being able to match up the evolution of my Pokemon to my menstrual cycle.

Lolwut? I think this quote is epically funny enough to be in my sig, but it would be kind of odd because I'm a guy.

Anyway, I think new pokemon are long overdue, and I expect the starters and/or a random pokemon (like Shellos.)

Anyway, I think new pokemon are long overdue, and I expect the starters and/or a random pokemon (like Shellos.)

Actually until the movie comes out, I doubt new pokemon info as people might think these new pokes are in the movie or something, so even though you are right, I can't see any new ones until after the movie is out.

You could have a point. We didn't get further pokes until the day before Movie 9 came out last time. (Although I recorded the dates as we see them, so that may in fact have been the day of it's release) For Ru/Sa, we did not see non-movie associated pokemon until after it's release. (although they were named and not seen beforehand according to Serebii)

No, I'm pretty sure we learned about quite a few before RS that had nothing to do with the movie...I think one of the early scans focused on Sharpedo and Pelliper, for instance.

Riskily bumping this, for the time the scans come is near. I also want to list what we will likely get, and what's still in the air.
Definite:
Starters
Region Name
Zoroark Method of obtaining
A shitload of stuff we have no idea about yet.

In the Air
The professor to go with the starters
Character Art
New Poke-machine
Mascots
Shiny Beast use in BW
Region preview like Sinnoh

Riskily bumping this, for the time the scans come is near. I also want to list what we will likely get, and what's still in the air.
Definite:
Starters
Region Name
Zoroark Method of obtaining
A shitload of stuff we have no idea about yet.

In the Air
The professor to go with the starters
Character Art
New Poke-machine
Mascots
Shiny Beast use in BW
Region preview like Sinnoh

Those are the things that will most likely be in the June Issue, I dont know about the Mascot's yet though. It would be nice to see them but we might not see them until later we didnt see the Dp Starters until a month before the games were out in Japan and for BW it was the opposite. So its possible we wont see the Legends until like the August Issue.

When did they say the region was going to be named?

They never said anything about it, people are just speculating that it will most likely be in this Issue.

Those are the things that will most likely be in the June Issue, I dont know about the Mascot's yet though. It would be nice to see them but we might not see them until later we didnt see the Dp Starters until a month before the games were out in Japan and for BW it was the opposite. So its possible we wont see the Legends until like the August Issue.
3/4 are basically confirmed for this month, starting with PokeSun having the starters next Sunday, meaning CoroCoro will have it. The other 2 are with the preview that was stated, as posted by Yaminokame. As for the character art, they might as well bring it this month, no reason for delaying it.

As I said it was mentioned in the next issue preview, as posted by Yami.

The region revealed and "how to get Zoroark" D: ... It's going to be a long month :(

I see. Then it does indeed look as if just like HG/SS, we are getting a lot of info compressed into one month that would have taken longer previously.

HGSS wasn't too compressed, just had a lot of screenshots with character art.

we're most likely getting official starter and character art. We've gone how long now with just sprites?

Can we please sticky a Corocoro Thread, we have Stickied a Ruby and Sapphire Remake Thread aswell as Pokemon Sunday so we Should Sticky this too.

In Terms of the Mascots, I don't expect them till July at the Earliest.
After the Starter's are Revealed this Month I also don't expect another New Pokemon to be Revealed till July at the Earliest.
They will most likely want to Continue the Hype of the News Series as well as the Starter's so they will probably Promote those two together.

I don't blame them, the Starter's Silhouettes look so Cute, Promote Away^_^

Man, I hope we get a leak soon

Can we please sticky a Corocoro Thread, we have Stickied a Ruby and Sapphire Remake Thread aswell as Pokemon Sunday so we Should Sticky this too.
The stickies are getting a little overkill.

I think bumping this thread up is fine enough when the time is appropriate.

I heard a rumor that it may be possible to get the leaks around monday may 1oth... any of you know if this information has some kind on certainty behind it??

Back
Top Bottom