• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010)

All I know is we're not getting leaks on May 10th 7:42 AM

Leaks are usually out by now, I believe, if they're going to be out at all that day. So it's looking slim we'll see them today. More likely tomorrow.

If there's going to be leaks today, I suspect that they could come out later in the day. There's been times where I check Bulbapedia or Serebii early in the morning, and there will be nothing... but then I come back later in the day like in the afternoon or evening, and something new is there in terms of news.

I can not wait until the leak, I am dying to know what the new starters will be

I'm more anxious as to what other stuff will be in CoroCoro, involving these games. Back when the first screenshots were released, didn't they also promise to cover on how to obtain Zoroark in this upcoming issue? And apparently, we're also supposed to get the region's name 'n whatnot too.

I can not wait until the leak, I am dying to know what the new starters will be

I check serebii every half hour! I want to know what the starters are very badly!!

I'm more anxious as to what other stuff will be in CoroCoro, involving these games. Back when the first screenshots were released, didn't they also promise to cover on how to obtain Zoroark in this upcoming issue? And apparently, we're also supposed to get the region's name 'n whatnot too.

I've aso been very curious on how Zoroak will be obtained, too. Though, I am probably more anxious about the starters. But I'm more excited for the box legendaries and the official artwork of the BW guy and girl. I need them so I can make more fanart

when we get the starters, are we also going to get the evolutions of the starters?

i wasn't around for the d/p info when it was first coming out

when we get the starters, are we also going to get the evolutions of the starters?

I wasn't around either, but no. From what I've seen from the original DPP starter scans it showed the first evolution and some new Pokemon. The GSC reveals were apparently starters too.

Have the scans been released in the evening before (EST)? Or is it usually in the morning that they get released?

It has varied. Usually during the evening EST because it is morning in Japan then, but it all depends on when scans are in hand. Just like here, Japanese forums are running 24/7.

Grass starter is called KAEDENTA (カエデンタ).
Fire starter is called KOOEN (コウエ)
Water starter is called RAKKORU (ラッコル)(sea weasel)
The region may be called HANTOU, and it is right next to Hoenn
Spoiler from CoroCoro

http://zonasafari.net/

I’m not sure if this is real, so discuss.

Yeah, I know I'm a little late.

Spoiler from CoroCoro

You're repeating information. This has already been proven to be extremely shady because there are no scans.

Spoiler from CoroCoro

It looks pretty credible but I can't get worked up just yet, anything can happen at this point.

And plus Imma need to see some scans first.

You're repeating information. This has already been proven to be extremely shady because there are no scans.

Well no duh :-/ I posted it here so people who haven't seen it can talk about it. :sweat:

And it has already been discussed.

Not officially here though... Besides, this is the best place to talk about the scans, because they're supposed to be coming from CoroCoro. And this is the CoroCoro thread.

The info may be false, but it's the only lead we have. And there's still people out there who haven't seen it yet. I would like to hear some of their opinions about it as well.

If it's really next to Hoenn, how convenient for the inevitable RS remakes!

If it's next to Hoenn, then I'm up for Hoenn appearing in BW. You'll just walk, ride, fly, or whatever to Hoenn.

But, anyway, is that apparent "reveal" accurate by Japan structures? Is there a region next to the Hoenn area in that shape?

Back
Top Bottom