• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010)

it seems interesting and that the lock capsule will be part of getting zorua if its all true

Well, either way, if the new region is located there, then it would have connected all the regions.

Hoenn is connected to Newregion, which is connected to Johto (sorta), which is connected to Kanto and Sinnoh (Through the Shinto/Shinjoh Ruins).

That stuff has been floating on 2ch since the 10th. People make things up there all the time, so take it with a grain of salt.

One further note: hantou literally means "peninsula". The fact that this supposed region's name is an actual word (and is extremely similar to Kanto's name) makes me think this is fake more than anything else.

One further note: hantou literally means "peninsula". The fact that this supposed region's name is an actual word (and is extremely similar to Kanto's name) makes me think this is fake more than anything else.

Peninsula? That seems odd. It could have a meaning but it sounds fake.

That stuff has been floating on 2ch since the 10th. People make things up there all the time, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people are aware of it being fake. That's why I too shall say approach with caution. :)

well it is still, like, 4 days away till the magazine is supposed to come out...maybe we should wait another day or two

http://images.*********/v/src/1273622196514.png

I just found it on 4chan. Not sure if it's from a previous corocoro, or if it's even legit. It caught my surprise because of the lil critter you see, and with Ho-Oh behind it.

Haha..Oh..

'The heck is that?

The ears are the wrong way. I claim fake.

Haha..Oh..

'The heck is that?

The ears are the wrong way. I claim fake.

And see, the shape of the ears made me doubt. Course, it might not even been a starter. Or fake, like you predict.

I just found it on 4chan. Not sure if it's from a previous corocoro, or if it's even legit. It caught my surprise because of the lil critter you see, and with Ho-Oh behind it.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything.

It's a direct link image. You need to host it somewhere else.

Region Master and others you have to copy the link location (which you can do by quoting and getting the address) and put it in your URL bar, I as well am getting in sick of tired, of the "redirects" (with no picture, or 4chan Logo). Is there honestly something wrong with just going to the link put, does it really need to be in your cache/cookies in order for it to be fine.

Looks too much like Pachirisu (design), Buneary (coloring with the exception of the yellow). If it is real, I don't think we can tell what type it is unless it's electric.

It must be you. I see a little brown thing with yellow cheek pockets and a stripe going down its head.

It's design looks unusual, but it looks a bit like Sugimori artwork. The DP starter scans showed it with other Pokemon. Maybe this is a non-starter Pokemon?

The link doesn't work when you click it from here. I'll upload to my Photobucket and show you from there.

bwcorocoro.png

There. ^_^

I've seen that before like last month, pretty sure its a fake, I think someone on Serebii said they made it.

Back
Top Bottom