• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Not this week. Not this month. Next month. BUT we'll have found out everything by then since the game will be out this weekend. :p

What are you talking about? We're getting leaks already, and the magazine isn't actually coming out until next month?! What the hell?

With a mustache.

Yeah I think people misunderstood Missingo Master.

I think Missingo Master is saying that not all of October Coro-coro was scanned (in terms of Pokemon).

I don't know if there is any more or not. But yeah I think people just totally missed what he was trying to say.

What are you talking about? We're getting leaks already, and the magazine isn't actually coming out until next month?! What the hell?

With a mustache.

Okay, I misunderstood you. Watch your language, mister.

You misunderstood my misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about the next issue, not this issue.

Okay, I misunderstood you. Watch your language, mister.

You misunderstood my misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about the next issue, not this issue.

Lot of misunderstanding going on around here. Yeah, sorry about that.

...But how could you think I was talking about the next issue when I specifically said this month's CoroCoro?

With a mustache.

More scans here:

20100914122223b87s.jpg

2010091412222003cs.jpg

And THIS finally proves the starters evos are real once and for all. I'm glad this is finally over.

Anyways, it'sgreat to see Ash will still battle the three Sommelier siblings!!

Just watch, someone is gonna come here and declare the second scan a fake.

Anyways,I am glad pokabu evolution is bipedal, it makes it look less like a pig(i don't like pigs).

Just watch, someone is gonna come here and declare the second scan a fake.

Anyways,I am glad pokabu evolution is bipedal, it makes it look less like a pig(i don't like pigs).

Whhaaa?? I liked it as a quadruped :(
I'm getting more and more used to the starter evos by the day XD

Whhaaa?? I liked it as a quadruped :(
I'm getting more and more used to the starter evos by the day XD

Well I loved the second stages since day one, it's the final forms that I can't stand (the only one I do like is Tsuti's). I think I'm picking up Mijumaru, it's better than Pokabu3 and I'll face Dent :D

the only last stage i don't like is pokabu's but i am not surprised because, from the moment pokabu was revealed, i knew i would hate it's last stage.

Why exactly did anyone think they were fake? They appeared in that leaked anime scan.

Why are people complaining? Wotter and Smugleaf's evolutions were well-received before CoroCoro came out.

Well, people thought that someone took the leaked anime scan and used Janobii and Futachimaru to make it more believable.

People are not complaining about Janobii and Futachimaru, they were mostly complaining about Chaobuu, and the starter's evolutions. Mostly, the fire starter line and Mijumaru's final evolution.

At first I wasn't too keen on Gen V, but after seeing THIS...holy crap. Desukaan, Ononokusu, Doryuzu, and Janoby are all AWESOME.

The other ones are pretty good. I'm glad to see there are still a few cute ones like Monmen and Tamagetake.

But for the life of me, I can NOT figure out what the HECK Dangoro is supposed to be. o.0

Also, the whole variable Gym Leader thing is a neat addition.

We didn't get a confirmed leak of the final evolutions, so there is a small chance they are fake.

I wouldn't say it's "small", more like "medium" or 50/50, but yea. Don't bawl until someone finds the sprite in the game and puts it on a site.

There's a lot of fandom chaos going on because of the whole starter-evo thing. I'm thankful it'll end soon.

We didn't get a confirmed leak of the final evolutions, so there is a small chance they are fake.

Uh... Hello!? The final evolutions are confirmed (not directly, though). Since CoroCoro showed Chaobuu, it basically confirms the final evolutions.

At first I wasn't too keen on Gen V, but after seeing THIS...holy crap. Desukaan, Ononokusu, Doryuzu, and Janoby are all AWESOME.

The other ones are pretty good. I'm glad to see there are still a few cute ones like Monmen and Tamagetake.

But for the life of me, I can NOT figure out what the HECK Dangoro is supposed to be. o.0

Also, the whole variable Gym Leader thing is a neat addition.

Dangoro is Gigaisu's 1st pre-evolution. That's what it is. Just think of it as a messed up Geodude :)

Back
Top Bottom