• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire inform

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire information revealed

Coro Coro reveals Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, and the designs of Steven, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Brendan and May and more!

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in

@SeanWheeler;
Steven Stone was revealed to return and apparently has a Mega Charizard X.

Unless stated explicitly in the magazine, we should treat this as speculation and should not even be suggested. That Charizard is at level 100--I doubt Steven owns it as much as Sycamore owned Mega Mewtwo.

If you want to leave it up to speculation, fine, but don't suggest a connection yourself given that BulbaNews prides itself on accuracy over speed and speculation.

Re: CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in

I LOVE THE REDESIGNS SO MUUUUCCCCHHH

they're so amazing

the old designs were pretty bland--they're actually distinct characters on the level of--and even better than--the Rocket Admins, now!

Tabitha, baby! <3

they're so amazing

the old designs were pretty bland--they're actually distinct characters on the level of--and even better than--the Rocket Admins, now!

I agree. I like the fact that the admins look a lot different from the grunts. Some people have been complaining that Tabitha is fat. To be honest I don't care that Tabitha is fat, I am happy to see that he is not a copy and paste Magma grunt with "Admin" for a title.

I think I'm going to puke
I think I'm not going to buy any of the 6th generation
I'll see you at the 7th generation

@SeanWheeler;
Steven Stone was revealed to return and apparently has a Mega Charizard X.

Unless stated explicitly in the magazine, we should treat this as speculation and should not even be suggested. That Charizard is at level 100--I doubt Steven owns it as much as Sycamore owned Mega Mewtwo.

If you want to leave it up to speculation, fine, but don't suggest a connection yourself given that BulbaNews prides itself on accuracy over speed and speculation.

I'm surprised I'm not the only one who thinks that, after all, just because a Charizard appeared does NOT mean he has one. The screencap was likely there to justify that he's the one who tells you about Mega Evolution. If anything he would have a Mega Aggron.

they're so amazing

I agree. I like the fact that the admins look a lot different from the grunts. Some people have been complaining that Tabitha is fat. To be honest I don't care that Tabitha is fat, I am happy to see that he is not a copy and paste Magma grunt with "Admin" for a title.

I agree with you as well, and while I am one of the people who a bit bothered by Tabitha's design as well, I recall him being a bulky guy in the manga while the anime went more closely to his game sprite, so think of that if you will. I will give credit that they made the admins more distinct looking than just make them slightly modified designs of the regular grunts.

Yeah, probably shouldn't have said Steven has a Mega Charizard X. I never wanted him to have a Charizard. But a lot of people on YouTube and Serebii assumed that the Charizard is his and I wrote it before realizing it might not be his. Actually, I still had some doubt which is why I made the keyword "apparently". At least someone removed the connection from the article.

Brenden has a shit-eating grin, and a "derp face". How he can have both, at the same time, amuses me.

BY ARCEUS' BALLS!!! :eek:

...I don't keep up with PokeNews for a couple of days and something like THIS happens :dizzy:

Though at least it's good that Swampert and Sceptile have get mega-forms. It's only fair (not to mention avoiding the unfortunate side effect people only wanting Torchic). I wonder if there will be other new megas :-/

And yipes at TM and TA! This is going to take some getting used to... :sweat:

I'm not sure if anyone else thought of this but Brendon & May have grey eyes so we might keep clothing! :D

HOLY DEAR MEXICAN BABYFACE ALAMO MOOSE JESUS FUCK

ok now that thats out my system, 4 more months!

Redesigns aren't too bad, but they take a little getting used. I can say that I love the new starter mega evolutions. Swampert, my old friend, is back new and improved!

Will the new mega stones be exclusive to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire or will we be able to trade them to X and Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom