• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make the

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make their print debut

The latest issue of CoroCoro contains art of Xerneas and Yveltal, as well as some basic details. Xerneas has a height of 3.0 m tall and weighs 215 kg, while Yveltal is 5.8 m tall and weighs 203.0 kg.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make

Yveltal's Sugimori art looks really different from its model IMO. The Japanese names are exactly what was expected. Not really any new info other than height/weight though, which is to be expected anyway since the games are getting a simultaneous worldwide release.

Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make

I have to admit, Sugimori makes them a billion time more beastly than the 3D models in the trailer already did. Especially Yveltal's. I personally still like Yveltal more and likely going with Y ,but Xerneas is pretty majestic looking.

I like how there's no difference in morphology for Yveltal's wings and tail. Xerneas' rainbow antlers intrigue me. I wonder what its powers are.

I'd like to think the English website would update monthly as well along side Corocoro reveals.

It's nice to see the Sugimori art so soon.

And Yveltal is even bigger than Lugia, after all the comparisons to it.

i have to admit that i don't like the looks of either of these Legendaries, but that's just my personal taste since i have a preference for cute looking pokemon.
still looking foward to this future game, sounds sweet.

Wow I like these legends even more now that Ive seen the official art. Yveltal was meh for me before seeing it here though I didnt get a close enough look. Im now having a hard time deciding my favorite as they both look really awesome.

I wonder if they will reveal anything else? There's usually a couple more scans.

This time, the legendaries really look like legendaries (forgetting Mewtwo). The names, well, match to the artwork.

I'm actually hyped about the plot of them, like we had the plot of separated Dragons in B/W.

Wow, five Genesects in one movie? I think that's the highest number of a single species of a legendary Pokemon we've seen in one place at one time. We've seen multiple species at one time, but I don't think we've seen five of the same species of legendary at one time. I could be wrong, though, but wow, that's something.

*pouts that CoroCoro scans didn't have anything on Gen VI in them... yet*

Wow, five Genesects in one movie? I think that's the highest number of a single species of a legendary Pokemon we've seen in one place at one time. We've seen multiple species at one time, but I don't think we've seen five of the same species of legendary at one time. I could be wrong, though, but wow, that's something.

*pouts that CoroCoro scans didn't have anything on Gen VI in them... yet*

Shaymin and Phione (which is debateably legendary) have both appeared in mass. The CoroCoro scans did have this Gen VI artwork and official Japanese names and heights/weights of the legendary Pokemon.

Nice how we can examine the two legendaries more closesly. It's also great that we have their official art already.

Awesome sauce!

I really like Xerneas! I will happily stick with this one and play pokemon X while my hubby plays pokemon Y. (get it? I's a girl and he's a guy....X & Y?)

I love their looks! Although I'm a bit afraid that pokemon begin to look like digimon nowadays...anyway, this is great, thanks for the info^^

Yveltal's Sugimori art looks really different from its model IMO. The Japanese names are exactly what was expected. Not really any new info other than height/weight though, which is to be expected anyway since the games are getting a simultaneous worldwide release.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks completely different, not in a bad way though. Xerneas had a much more of a how do I say...'majestic glow' in the trailer as well. I love Sugimori though, and am definitely not disappointed.

Hrm, Xerneas (man, hard to pronounce in casual conversation) looks great, so I'll probably look into Pokemon X first. Yveltal is...um...he (she?) looks way too much like the letter Y, which I guess was the intention, but really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom