• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and White 2

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and White 2: Several ...

Several new and returning Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 features have been revealed by CoroCoro magazine, including information about the PokéTransfer, Keldeo and Kami Trio's new Formes, and the abilities of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Read more on Bulbanews

Luna Tiger

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and Whi

Link to the BNN twitter. It would benefit us greatly.

Synthesis

._.
Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and Whi

In the Dream Radar, a player has to hunt Pokémon and shoot them in the head/face.
Well, that's certainly a quirky little feature.

PkmnChmp5

Reaction score

This is kind of off topic but I see what looks like some kind of trading cards on the front of the magazine, and I was wondering if anybody knew what kind of cards they were and if they are available in North America or not?

BlazeMaster

Creator of Nathan Castle
Reaction score

Wow, we have to shoot them in the face?! That sure makes a change to Pokémon. I was hoping that the Kami Trio's abilities would be ingame, but oh well

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score

Link to the BNN twitter. It would benefit us greatly.
Done, I've added the BNN link at the bottom as well :)