• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and White 2

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and White 2: Several ...

Several new and returning Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 features have been revealed by CoroCoro magazine, including information about the PokéTransfer, Keldeo and Kami Trio's new Formes, and the abilities of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Read more on Bulbanews

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and Whi

Link to the BNN twitter. It would benefit us greatly.

._.
Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 reveals new information for Pokémon Black and Whi

In the Dream Radar, a player has to hunt Pokémon and shoot them in the head/face.
Well, that's certainly a quirky little feature.

Reaction score

This is kind of off topic but I see what looks like some kind of trading cards on the front of the magazine, and I was wondering if anybody knew what kind of cards they were and if they are available in North America or not?

Creator of Nathan Castle
Reaction score

Wow, we have to shoot them in the face?! That sure makes a change to Pokémon. I was hoping that the Kami Trio's abilities would be ingame, but oh well

Stranded
Reaction score

Link to the BNN twitter. It would benefit us greatly.
Done, I've added the BNN link at the bottom as well :)