• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst

It doesn't say that Pikachu, the Unova starters, and Axew are the only options. It's just the ones they've confirmed so far. So we'll likely see other Pokemon like possibly Riolu and Eevee again and other Pokemon from older gens.

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst

Like I said in the other topic, I think they'll reveal more playable characters in the near future. It doesn't make sense for them to reveal all of them at once, or for them to have such a small selection of playable characters.

Gen V now have a Mystery Dungeon game... Before this, I have dreamt of a crossover sequel, but the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon comes true... :)

The Pokémon Company just posted a trailer for the game on its YouTube channel:
[video=youtube;9toyo8_IApw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw[/video]

The Pokémon Company just posted a trailer for the game on its YouTube channel:
[video=youtube;9toyo8_IApw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw[/video]

Haha, I just came here to say that.

But after watching the video, I'm super hyped! Can't wait for this to come out.

YES! This is so awesome! I hope this game comes out really soon, I'm totally going to get it when it does :)

Maybe they are just showing Pikachu and the Unova partners for now so they won't spoil who makes the final "cut" of playable/partner characters. Will Skitty be safe? Will Riolu be cut this time? The suspense...

I really hope so too, after all, I REALLY wanted Mienfoo as a playable/partner character in PMD3, it's my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon, and it has quite the potential.

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that you can in fact have more than one choice than Pikachu as your character Pokemon. That said, my interest for the game hasn't really been killed off now... Though I certainly do hope we're not limited to the five already shown. Granted, it's still early though, and more starter Pokemon might be shown.

Was that thing near the begining of the trailer the personality test? Because if that's in there probably are more pokémon. Unless that's not linked with Natures anymore.

The music (you can hear other tracks in the site) is what I was expecting from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: really good. The portraits look nice the way the interface works.

But I'm disappointed at the attack animations. They basically amount to "shake model forwards, put animation on target, shake target backwards". They lack the expression of sprites, and the attacks themselves don't seem to really flow naturally.

Also I'm not a fan of the graphic style, but eh.

The AR dungeon concept... seems pretty weird, but sure, let's go with it.

You can see some plot and cutscenes though, the later of which DO look really nice and cool like this.

WOW! I haven't touched a video game in months but this just sparked my interest for the magain. This even has me more excited than B2/W2. The animation is fantastic and the Pokémon models are even better. I'm glad they aren't pixels anymore. I'm hoping we have at least 8 Pokémon when we do the personality test. Pikachu, Axew, Generation V Starters and three other Pokémon (Maybe Minccino, Mienfoo and Sandile). I would also suggest Zorua but the player encoutners one in the game, so that wouldn't work.

I'd like to know what the storyline to this will be and what new things they're bringing to the table. But I will most definitely be picking this up. Hopefully it comes to NA in early 2013? Maybe even before Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom